Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Jon Macks from Rochester, MI installed his own humidifier.Your video installation guide really reassured me that I could do this job myself. My biggest concern was cutting the hole in the furnace duct work, but this went smoother than I thought it would. The unit is working great.
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.
- Mark KlabenI had not planned on doing this myself but I watched your great great video and think it is well within my doing!!! Thanks again.
- Brian Wetsig writes:Hi there. I just got my home air conditioning unit I purchased from you up and running last night! I followed the instructions on the video and all worked out very well, and all is working great with it. My contractor... was impressed with the system and it matches the house... Thanks!
- Ken Gibby from Providence, UT installed his own humidifier.I just finished my installation of an Aprilaire 600A humidifier from Alpine Home Air Products. It took about 4 hours with some help from my father-in-law. The video was good for the basics, but the paper instruction gave me the details needed for the electrical hookup. I recommend getting the installation kit Alpine offers. I bought my own components and realized I wasn't really saving anything. All in all, everything went together quite smoothly and it worked the first time. I'm thankful for the savings rather than having someone else install it for me. Thanks!
- Steve JacksonI am very impressed with your site, your customer service and your video.
- Gary Garcia from Madison, OH writes:Easy installation after reading instructions and watching video.
- Ursula Kasper of Richmond Heights, OH writes:I would like to say that your service was excellent, your video help very instructive and that I will patronize you again as my home heating and cooling needs dictate.
- Paul Mosteller of Columbia, PA shows off his new AC system:I installed my AC system that I purchased from you! It works great - easy to install with the video and instructions, very easy to use website for ordering and picking out the best unit, and size and value for my house. I got a price from a dealer and it was $3,500.000 for the installation. Then I saw your website and bingo, I ordered it. Great shipping, and very nice products. Again, thanks so much. You saved me $2,000.00 dollars.
- Steve Banovic of Middletown, MD installed his own humidifier.The versatility of my 700 model was shown when I repositioned the solenoid valve so that the unit could fit onto the supply plenum with a vertical measurement of 16.5 inches. All told, it took me 4.5 hours of installation, including watching the video and installing a new outlet near the furnace. No need to look any further - this is the company to go with. Thanks for the great product and service.