Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Jim Rathmann from West Seneca, NY writes:Installation went very smoothly. The installation DVD was handy!
- Mark KlabenI had not planned on doing this myself but I watched your great great video and think it is well within my doing!!! Thanks again.
- Ken Gibby from Providence, UT installed his own humidifier.I just finished my installation of an Aprilaire 600A humidifier from Alpine Home Air Products. It took about 4 hours with some help from my father-in-law. The video was good for the basics, but the paper instruction gave me the details needed for the electrical hookup. I recommend getting the installation kit Alpine offers. I bought my own components and realized I wasn't really saving anything. All in all, everything went together quite smoothly and it worked the first time. I'm thankful for the savings rather than having someone else install it for me. Thanks!
- Martin Rudnick of Minneapolis, MN installed his own Humidifier.My father and I installed the Honeywell HE225B humidifier within 3 hours. The video, fast shipping, internet ordering, letter from the president of the company and price all add up to a quality product and experience. The electrical schematics were a bit challenging but with some thought and arrows, we got it all working on the first attempt. Thanks for making the products easy to research and possible for the do-it-yourselfer to order and install.
- Randy Greenwaldt of Black Hawk, SD shows off his new AC system.Installing this 2-ton Goodman central air conditioner was not only easy but also a lot of fun. The installation video was very helpful because of the step-by-step instructions. It helped me to complete the installation faster than I expected. Thank you.
- John Russell of Hatfield, MA installed his own humidifier.I installed my Aprilaire 700 Humidifier this summer and using your DVD, had no problems. This was an older furnace so I had to add a 24-volt transformer and a current sensing relay. Now that the heating season is here, I find that the humidifer works perfectly. John Russell
- Rene Bobes of Yakima, WA shows off a new ac system.I did this all by myself; the video is just perfect step-by-step. I had two window units before. I cannot believe that my power bill with the 2.5-ton central unit is $10 dollars lower now. I saved $2200 dollars on the installation. Thanks a lot ALPINE.
- Chuck Anstedt from Richmond, WI writes:Everything looks good, we have not installed the furnace yet. I will let you know when we have everything up and running. Shipment was fast, DVD were very knowledgeable.
- Dan Moberg of Liberty Lake, WA writes:I ordered my system from you on Jan 9, 2005. It arrived at my door on the 13th. Attached is a picture of my installation of an Aprilaire 600. The installation was extremely easy. I really enjoyed the installation video that came with the unit. I have my system wired to both the HUM terminal on the furnace controller, and I added the ability to run from the fan circuit (using the isolation transformer). There is a black box (shown in picture) that allows me to switch between the two methods. Thanks again.
- Jon Macks from Rochester, MI installed his own humidifier.Your video installation guide really reassured me that I could do this job myself. My biggest concern was cutting the hole in the furnace duct work, but this went smoother than I thought it would. The unit is working great.