Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Ursula Kasper of Richmond Heights, OH writes:I would like to say that your service was excellent, your video help very instructive and that I will patronize you again as my home heating and cooling needs dictate.
- Robert Miller of Janesville, WI installed his own humidifier.We live in Wisconsin and really needed a home humidifier. I was nervous about doing it myself, because I'm not real handy at that sort of stuff. After watching your video and reading the other instructions, me and my helpers had no problems at all installing our new Aprilaire 600. It was really easy and we can feel the difference after only a few hours.
- William Brennan from Delafield, WI installed his own air cleaner.How exciting it is to install your equipment in my home using a DVD, reading the instructions, and to have an operating 2 stage furnace, AC evaporator coil, Honeywell whole house filter, supply transition, and Honeywell touch screen programmable thermostat. My wife and I used to adjust our house temperature frequently during the week. Since the installation, we do not adjust the temperature during the day, and at night the thermostat is programmed to drop 6 degrees, then come back to daytime temp at 6am. With the 93% furnace, energy efficient DC blower motor, and programmable thermostat, we will be reaping operational savings over the life of our system...this is exciting. Our most recent monthly gas bill was $50 less, and the furnace was only installed for 2 weeks! You have great service, technical assistance, quality products, and a competitive price. I am sincerely pleased with my purchase.
- Brian Doran of Davenport, IA installed his own humidifier.I recently bought an Aprilaire 600 Humidifier. It was very reasonably priced and arrived in the timeframe promised. I was quickly un-boxing and reading the instructions, anxious to get started. The instructions and the DVD were very helpful and installation was pretty straightforward. The only question I had was hooking the electrical to the furnace so the humidifier would only operate when the furnace fan was operating. But after reading the furnace manual and doing some testing with an electrical multi-purpose tester, I found the correct terminals on the furnace circuit board and was all set. I suspect most would find the current sensing relay a more attractive alternative. All in all a good product, easily installed, with outstanding humidification results!
- Chuck Anstedt from Richmond, WI writes:Everything looks good, we have not installed the furnace yet. I will let you know when we have everything up and running. Shipment was fast, DVD were very knowledgeable.
- Dennis Lively writes:I received my Air Conditioning kit on July, 2, 2003. I watched your video and started the installation today, July 3, 2003. I had never installed anything like this before. The kit was very complete...I actually had some parts left over!...and the instructions on the video were very thorough. What a pleasure to do business with a company like yours...and over the Internet at that! I will heartily endorse your company to others and wish you the best of luck in your business growth.
- Bruce Haynes of Welches, OR writes:I love the DVD installation video! I have seen a lot of video instruction tapes, and this is by far the best.
- Gary Garcia from Madison, OH writes:Easy installation after reading instructions and watching video.
- Paul Bahr from Suwanee, GA writes:Even down south we need some humidity in the winter. I'm SO glad I happened across the Alpine Home Air website. After digging through the site I was confident I could install an Aprilaire 700A. I ordered it, it arrived, and I installed it that same day it came. The DVD walked me through the whole process...very simple. I ordered your install kit too; it was worth every penny. Thanks!
- Alan Zidzik of Canton, MI installed his own humidifier.I found the Aprilaire 400 humidifier easy to install. It took approximately 3 hours to install following the easy to understand written and DVD directions provided with the humidifier. I made my selection from Alpine after researching this product and your company on the Internet. The website was informative, and the customer service representative whom I talked to on the phone was friendly and knowledgeable.