Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Steve Hunt from Lakewood, WA writes:I received my order today via FedEx, and it arrived in perfect condition and all items were received. I appreciate all of your help getting the correct items ordered and now all I need to do is view the DVD to get started on the installation.
- Brian Vass of Cincinnati, OH installed his own humidifier.My friend Frank recently installed an Aprilaire 600 in his house. It was so easy, he talked me into installing one in my house too. The installation DVD was very helpful. We installed the humidifier in under 4 hours. Here's a picture of me, my son Andrew, and the two newest members of our family: our Aprilaire 600 and the humidistat. Thanks Alpine Home Air!
- Clifford Grupe of Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ shows off his new AC system.The unit arrived in a short time and in good shape. The installation went well, and the video was of help for a few details I was not sure of since this was my first AC installation. Thank you for your help and the great pricing.
- Ken Gibby from Providence, UT installed his own humidifier.I just finished my installation of an Aprilaire 600A humidifier from Alpine Home Air Products. It took about 4 hours with some help from my father-in-law. The video was good for the basics, but the paper instruction gave me the details needed for the electrical hookup. I recommend getting the installation kit Alpine offers. I bought my own components and realized I wasn't really saving anything. All in all, everything went together quite smoothly and it worked the first time. I'm thankful for the savings rather than having someone else install it for me. Thanks!
- Steve Banovic of Middletown, MD installed his own humidifier.The versatility of my 700 model was shown when I repositioned the solenoid valve so that the unit could fit onto the supply plenum with a vertical measurement of 16.5 inches. All told, it took me 4.5 hours of installation, including watching the video and installing a new outlet near the furnace. No need to look any further - this is the company to go with. Thanks for the great product and service.
- Richard Lindemon of Seven Valleys, PA writes:My wife wanted a humidifier installed for Christmas this year, so I ordered an Aprilaire 700 on Wednesday afternoon. I also grabbed the installation kit and some extra evaporator pads with no idea what I was getting myself into. In less than 24 hrs. the package arrived. WOW … what turnaround! I read through the instructions several times trying to convince myself that I really could handle installing this thing myself. I’m not COMPLETELY helpless with home improvement projects, but as a mechanical engineer I tend to dream over things forever, but never get to actually doing it. Then I watched the video on the DVD that came in the package and was thoroughly convinced that I could handle the installation myself. Everything went just fine as I installed everything exactly the way I was supposed to. My Aprilaire 700 is running right now as I write this and seems to be working just fine. Thanks Alpine!
- Duane Hass of Oak Creek, WI writes:I just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service I received today in dealing with David. He was very knowledgable in helping my father and I set up my new Aprilaire 500A I pruchased from you a couple weeks ago. We were a little nervous when it came to the electrical side of things, and he was happy enough to assist where needed. I would have to say its the little things you guys do that make the transaction worth while. The DVD, the guarantee, the custmer service, the support line, everything - thanks once again.
- Derek Roberts of Brentwood, NH installed his own humidifier.It was very easy to install. The video with the installation kit makes it even easier. Thanks a lot!
- Ursula Kasper of Richmond Heights, OH writes:I would like to say that your service was excellent, your video help very instructive and that I will patronize you again as my home heating and cooling needs dictate.
- Brian Wetsig writes:Hi there. I just got my home air conditioning unit I purchased from you up and running last night! I followed the instructions on the video and all worked out very well, and all is working great with it. My contractor... was impressed with the system and it matches the house... Thanks!