Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Steve Banovic of Middletown, MD installed his own humidifier.The versatility of my 700 model was shown when I repositioned the solenoid valve so that the unit could fit onto the supply plenum with a vertical measurement of 16.5 inches. All told, it took me 4.5 hours of installation, including watching the video and installing a new outlet near the furnace. No need to look any further - this is the company to go with. Thanks for the great product and service.
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.
- John Beasley from Lakeville, MN installed his own humidifier.Here is a photo of me next to the control panel for my new Aprilaire 700. Unfortunately you can't see the unit itself because of the tight installation area on the supply run. Your service and support have been awesome! The installation video was very helpful with this unit. Thanks for you prompt shipping! I will definitely use your company again for my a/c and furnace supply needs.
- Mario Casco of Montgomery Village, MD installed his own humidifier.Installation was relatively easy, even though, in my case, I had to install on the return side which was a bit tight, as you might see from the picture. The video included helped a lot.
- Joseph Fuller of Smyrna, GA installed his own humidifier.Hello: Attached is a photo of my installed Aprilaire 400 humidifier - it was a snap, thanks to my #1 helper as you see in the photo. The installation video was a great help - thanks for offering such great products and support!
- Rob Allen from Coopersburg, PA installed his own humidifier.Great instructions and an informative video made it an easy job. Finished in one evening after dinner. PS Wiring was my only concern and it was not a problem.
- Ursula Kasper of Richmond Heights, OH writes:I would like to say that your service was excellent, your video help very instructive and that I will patronize you again as my home heating and cooling needs dictate.
- Sean Markey from Chalfont, PA writes:Alpine Home Air Products: We recently installed our Aprilaire 600 Humidifier ourselves with your installation kit guiding us. It was a huge success. The directions and video were self explanatory and the customer services on a relay return were fantastic. Great products and directions. Thanks!
- Steve Hunt from Lakewood, WA writes:I received my order today via FedEx, and it arrived in perfect condition and all items were received. I appreciate all of your help getting the correct items ordered and now all I need to do is view the DVD to get started on the installation.
- Dave Frank from Haverown, PA writes:I purchased an Aprilaire model 600 bypass humidifier at the end of March. It was shipped the next day and arrived several days later. Alpine sent an email with links to the installation instructions which I had also looked at on their website before I ordered the unit. The installation went as described in the DVD and the documentation. So far so good!