Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Joseph Fuller of Smyrna, GA installed his own humidifier.Hello: Attached is a photo of my installed Aprilaire 400 humidifier - it was a snap, thanks to my #1 helper as you see in the photo. The installation video was a great help - thanks for offering such great products and support!
- Bob Parkinson from Afton, WY writes:At the beginning I thought this was going to be a difficult project. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to tackle it myself. On my first call to Alpine Home Air, I was greeted with excellent customer service and a knowledgeable staff. I was able to order all the proper parts within minutes and I received the parts in a matter of days. I started to watch the instructional videos; I couldn't have done it without the videos or the help from the staff over the phone. After tearing out the old, ineffecient oil burner, I dedicated a few hours a night to get the new furnace in. I was able to do everything but the gas work. Now I have a cozy home; I can't wait to see how it performs in these cold winters. I want to thank Alpine Home Air for the great service, great price, and great products. It feels good when you can save over $3,000 dollars on a project when you do it yourself. You have a customer for life! Thanks again.
- Steve Hunt from Lakewood, WA writes:I received my order today via FedEx, and it arrived in perfect condition and all items were received. I appreciate all of your help getting the correct items ordered and now all I need to do is view the DVD to get started on the installation.
- Paul Mosteller of Columbia, PA shows off his new AC system:I installed my AC system that I purchased from you! It works great - easy to install with the video and instructions, very easy to use website for ordering and picking out the best unit, and size and value for my house. I got a price from a dealer and it was $3,500.000 for the installation. Then I saw your website and bingo, I ordered it. Great shipping, and very nice products. Again, thanks so much. You saved me $2,000.00 dollars.
- Dan Moberg of Liberty Lake, WA writes:I ordered my system from you on Jan 9, 2005. It arrived at my door on the 13th. Attached is a picture of my installation of an Aprilaire 600. The installation was extremely easy. I really enjoyed the installation video that came with the unit. I have my system wired to both the HUM terminal on the furnace controller, and I added the ability to run from the fan circuit (using the isolation transformer). There is a black box (shown in picture) that allows me to switch between the two methods. Thanks again.
- Chuck Hall from Cincinnati, OH writes:I must say this portion of the install went like clockwork. The video showed just what to do. Thanks, Chuck Hall
- Richard Elarde of Naperville, IL writes:Hello Andrew, We wanted to provide you with our positive feedback. My wife initially called and spoke with Sam, who was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of her questions. A couple of days later, she went onto your website and placed the order. Our order was shipped the same day and received a couple of days later in perfect condition. We were very impressed to receive the DVD providing instructions. Our entire experience with Alpine Home Air was wonderful, and when we require the replacement bulbs for our products, we will certainly call and order them from Alpine. We were so impressed that we told our HVAC contractor about our experience and they assured us they would be seriously pursing making purchases of items from Alpine Home Air. Sincerely, Richard Elarde
- Jim Barber from Springfield, MO installed his humidifier and writes:Thank you for the good service and the excellent video showing an installation. The info in the video was very helpful, and I learned a couple of good tips that I didn't know about.
- John M. Brislin of Lexington, KY writes:Thank you for your outstanding service from ordering to installation and technical support! We have a condo in FL where we wanted an off-site control solution for HVAC. Your site and videos convinced me to purchase the Ecobee 2 Thermostat. I needed quick shipping. Order dept. guaranteed it to be here in 2 days. It arrived by FedEx the NEXT afternoon. Wow! Then David in Tech. Support was great in his clear and concise explanations of wiring and selection of appropriate wiring diagram! I will be ordering from you again and spreading the word about your great organization.
- Jon Macks from Rochester, MI installed his own humidifier.Your video installation guide really reassured me that I could do this job myself. My biggest concern was cutting the hole in the furnace duct work, but this went smoother than I thought it would. The unit is working great.