Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Jack Ducart from Voorhees, NJ writes:I found your web site very easy to navigate. The information was complete and the instructional video gave me all the answers to questions I might have had concerning installation of my humidifier. I would recommend your site to anyone!
- Justin Deahr of Naperville, IL installed his own humidifier:Monday night I sent a question to Alpine asking if the Aprilaire 600 could be installed with the duct on the right side. I received a reply on Tuesday confirming that it was possible. I ordered my Aprilaire 600 humidifier Wednesday afternoon. It shipped Thursday and arrived Friday. I installed it Saturday morning with only one trip to the homestore to get the low voltage wire. My furnace installer wanted $600 to do it. I suspect that it would have gone even better if I'd watched the DVD that was included.
- Don Neslon from Lunenburg, MA installed his own humidifier and writes:The instructions and video made installation very easy. The entire job took about two hours. The added humidity has made winters almost enjoyable in New England.
- John Russell of Hatfield, MA installed his own humidifier.I installed my Aprilaire 700 Humidifier this summer and using your DVD, had no problems. This was an older furnace so I had to add a 24-volt transformer and a current sensing relay. Now that the heating season is here, I find that the humidifer works perfectly. John Russell
- Arch Milani from Mishawaka, Indiana writes:Thank you for your courteous, prompt, professional service. Tom is the perfect example of the "voice on the phone" that we all want to have representing our respective businesses. We had a little glitch with Visa interfering with our use of our debit card when we had transferred into that account, but Tom was patient, professional, and handled the situation with care and professionalism. Tom helped us review and put together the correct components for our application, and even after the delays from the bank and Visa, I received the shipment today, Oct. 6th, in the early afternoon - 1 day service! That was something that I never expected. Free shipping, and helpful follow up on tracking the shipping. Also, the amount of information that you make available, including the DVD and all of the technical downloads, as well as the application for the tax rebate, are very much appreciated by this customer who lives on doing the homework and then completing the task.
- Justin Goodin of Camby, IN installed his own humidifier:The installation went perfect on my new Aprilaire model 600. I wasn't sure about it at first, but with the help of the installation video that came with the product from Alpine Home Air Products, it was very easy to install. Thank you very much!!!
- Randy Greenwaldt of Black Hawk, SD shows off his new AC system.Installing this 2-ton Goodman central air conditioner was not only easy but also a lot of fun. The installation video was very helpful because of the step-by-step instructions. It helped me to complete the installation faster than I expected. Thank you.
- Joseph Fuller of Smyrna, GA installed his own humidifier.Hello: Attached is a photo of my installed Aprilaire 400 humidifier - it was a snap, thanks to my #1 helper as you see in the photo. The installation video was a great help - thanks for offering such great products and support!
- Martin Rudnick of Minneapolis, MN installed his own Humidifier.My father and I installed the Honeywell HE225B humidifier within 3 hours. The video, fast shipping, internet ordering, letter from the president of the company and price all add up to a quality product and experience. The electrical schematics were a bit challenging but with some thought and arrows, we got it all working on the first attempt. Thanks for making the products easy to research and possible for the do-it-yourselfer to order and install.
- Richard Lindemon of Seven Valleys, PA writes:My wife wanted a humidifier installed for Christmas this year, so I ordered an Aprilaire 700 on Wednesday afternoon. I also grabbed the installation kit and some extra evaporator pads with no idea what I was getting myself into. In less than 24 hrs. the package arrived. WOW … what turnaround! I read through the instructions several times trying to convince myself that I really could handle installing this thing myself. I’m not COMPLETELY helpless with home improvement projects, but as a mechanical engineer I tend to dream over things forever, but never get to actually doing it. Then I watched the video on the DVD that came in the package and was thoroughly convinced that I could handle the installation myself. Everything went just fine as I installed everything exactly the way I was supposed to. My Aprilaire 700 is running right now as I write this and seems to be working just fine. Thanks Alpine!