Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Martin Rudnick of Minneapolis, MN installed his own Humidifier.My father and I installed the Honeywell HE225B humidifier within 3 hours. The video, fast shipping, internet ordering, letter from the president of the company and price all add up to a quality product and experience. The electrical schematics were a bit challenging but with some thought and arrows, we got it all working on the first attempt. Thanks for making the products easy to research and possible for the do-it-yourselfer to order and install.
- Chuck Hall from Cincinnati, OH writes:I must say this portion of the install went like clockwork. The video showed just what to do. Thanks, Chuck Hall
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- Duane Hass of Oak Creek, WI writes:I just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service I received today in dealing with David. He was very knowledgable in helping my father and I set up my new Aprilaire 500A I pruchased from you a couple weeks ago. We were a little nervous when it came to the electrical side of things, and he was happy enough to assist where needed. I would have to say its the little things you guys do that make the transaction worth while. The DVD, the guarantee, the custmer service, the support line, everything - thanks once again.
- Dave Frank from Haverown, PA writes:I purchased an Aprilaire model 600 bypass humidifier at the end of March. It was shipped the next day and arrived several days later. Alpine sent an email with links to the installation instructions which I had also looked at on their website before I ordered the unit. The installation went as described in the DVD and the documentation. So far so good!
- Jim Barber from Springfield, MO installed his humidifier and writes:Thank you for the good service and the excellent video showing an installation. The info in the video was very helpful, and I learned a couple of good tips that I didn't know about.
- John Dinsley from Crawford, NE writes:When it came time to replace the old furnace, a contractor friend suggested your website and I realized he was right about the great prices. The furnace works great! Thank you for the friendly customer help, quick delivery, good product, and the DVD!!
- Cash Shelton from Denver, CO writes:Your site made air conditioning affordable and easy to install. Having no prior experience in air conditioning, or even electrical, the video provided me with all the information one could need. Thank you!
- Tim Lott of Yardley, PA writes:Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about my AC system. I purchased my AC condensing unit and air handler minutes ago. I appreciate your help. Your price was slightly better than your online competitors, but what pushed me over the edge was the professional web site, your personal assistance, and the videos that help homeowners like myself that enjoy working on their own homes (not to mention saving money).
- Jason Armagost of Newton Falls, Ohio writes:By purchasing a packaged item from Alpine, it made the installation very easy. I chose Alpine for their prices but will stay as a customer because of the ease of ordering and the excellent customer service with knowledgeable staff. The installation took less than 8 hours with 2 people working on it who have never done HVAC work before. The installation video and booklets made the entire process smooth and flawless. I used the contractor assistance for the initial startup and the contractor commended me on the good work. I owe this to Alpine for their support and thorough documentations. The entire heat pump/air handler system works excellently and accessories are easy to find on the website. Not enough good things can be said about Alpine. Thank You for making a large project easy for a DIY'er.