Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Dennis Lively writes:I received my Air Conditioning kit on July, 2, 2003. I watched your video and started the installation today, July 3, 2003. I had never installed anything like this before. The kit was very complete...I actually had some parts left over!...and the instructions on the video were very thorough. What a pleasure to do business with a company like yours...and over the Internet at that! I will heartily endorse your company to others and wish you the best of luck in your business growth.
- Jack Ducart from Voorhees, NJ writes:I found your web site very easy to navigate. The information was complete and the instructional video gave me all the answers to questions I might have had concerning installation of my humidifier. I would recommend your site to anyone!
- Jason Armagost of Newton Falls, Ohio writes:By purchasing a packaged item from Alpine, it made the installation very easy. I chose Alpine for their prices but will stay as a customer because of the ease of ordering and the excellent customer service with knowledgeable staff. The installation took less than 8 hours with 2 people working on it who have never done HVAC work before. The installation video and booklets made the entire process smooth and flawless. I used the contractor assistance for the initial startup and the contractor commended me on the good work. I owe this to Alpine for their support and thorough documentations. The entire heat pump/air handler system works excellently and accessories are easy to find on the website. Not enough good things can be said about Alpine. Thank You for making a large project easy for a DIY'er.
- John M. Brislin of Lexington, KY writes:Thank you for your outstanding service from ordering to installation and technical support! We have a condo in FL where we wanted an off-site control solution for HVAC. Your site and videos convinced me to purchase the Ecobee 2 Thermostat. I needed quick shipping. Order dept. guaranteed it to be here in 2 days. It arrived by FedEx the NEXT afternoon. Wow! Then David in Tech. Support was great in his clear and concise explanations of wiring and selection of appropriate wiring diagram! I will be ordering from you again and spreading the word about your great organization.
- Gary Garcia from Madison, OH writes:Easy installation after reading instructions and watching video.
- William Brennan from Delafield, WI installed his own air cleaner.How exciting it is to install your equipment in my home using a DVD, reading the instructions, and to have an operating 2 stage furnace, AC evaporator coil, Honeywell whole house filter, supply transition, and Honeywell touch screen programmable thermostat. My wife and I used to adjust our house temperature frequently during the week. Since the installation, we do not adjust the temperature during the day, and at night the thermostat is programmed to drop 6 degrees, then come back to daytime temp at 6am. With the 93% furnace, energy efficient DC blower motor, and programmable thermostat, we will be reaping operational savings over the life of our system...this is exciting. Our most recent monthly gas bill was $50 less, and the furnace was only installed for 2 weeks! You have great service, technical assistance, quality products, and a competitive price. I am sincerely pleased with my purchase.
- Randy Greenwaldt of Black Hawk, SD shows off his new AC system.Installing this 2-ton Goodman central air conditioner was not only easy but also a lot of fun. The installation video was very helpful because of the step-by-step instructions. It helped me to complete the installation faster than I expected. Thank you.
- Duane Hass of Oak Creek, WI writes:I just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service I received today in dealing with David. He was very knowledgable in helping my father and I set up my new Aprilaire 500A I pruchased from you a couple weeks ago. We were a little nervous when it came to the electrical side of things, and he was happy enough to assist where needed. I would have to say its the little things you guys do that make the transaction worth while. The DVD, the guarantee, the custmer service, the support line, everything - thanks once again.
- Brian Wetsig writes:Hi there. I just got my home air conditioning unit I purchased from you up and running last night! I followed the instructions on the video and all worked out very well, and all is working great with it. My contractor... was impressed with the system and it matches the house... Thanks!
- Rob Allen from Coopersburg, PA installed his own humidifier.Great instructions and an informative video made it an easy job. Finished in one evening after dinner. PS Wiring was my only concern and it was not a problem.