Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Cash Shelton from Denver, CO writes:Your site made air conditioning affordable and easy to install. Having no prior experience in air conditioning, or even electrical, the video provided me with all the information one could need. Thank you!
- Jason Armagost of Newton Falls, Ohio writes:By purchasing a packaged item from Alpine, it made the installation very easy. I chose Alpine for their prices but will stay as a customer because of the ease of ordering and the excellent customer service with knowledgeable staff. The installation took less than 8 hours with 2 people working on it who have never done HVAC work before. The installation video and booklets made the entire process smooth and flawless. I used the contractor assistance for the initial startup and the contractor commended me on the good work. I owe this to Alpine for their support and thorough documentations. The entire heat pump/air handler system works excellently and accessories are easy to find on the website. Not enough good things can be said about Alpine. Thank You for making a large project easy for a DIY'er.
- Justin Deahr of Naperville, IL installed his own humidifier:Monday night I sent a question to Alpine asking if the Aprilaire 600 could be installed with the duct on the right side. I received a reply on Tuesday confirming that it was possible. I ordered my Aprilaire 600 humidifier Wednesday afternoon. It shipped Thursday and arrived Friday. I installed it Saturday morning with only one trip to the homestore to get the low voltage wire. My furnace installer wanted $600 to do it. I suspect that it would have gone even better if I'd watched the DVD that was included.
- John M. Brislin of Lexington, KY writes:Thank you for your outstanding service from ordering to installation and technical support! We have a condo in FL where we wanted an off-site control solution for HVAC. Your site and videos convinced me to purchase the Ecobee 2 Thermostat. I needed quick shipping. Order dept. guaranteed it to be here in 2 days. It arrived by FedEx the NEXT afternoon. Wow! Then David in Tech. Support was great in his clear and concise explanations of wiring and selection of appropriate wiring diagram! I will be ordering from you again and spreading the word about your great organization.
- Steve Hunt from Lakewood, WA writes:I received my order today via FedEx, and it arrived in perfect condition and all items were received. I appreciate all of your help getting the correct items ordered and now all I need to do is view the DVD to get started on the installation.
- Warren Bjork of Mount Prospect, IL installed his own humidifier.I am sending a picture of the successful installation of my April Air 700 furnace humidifier. After watching your video and reading the instructions enclosed with the humidifier, I had no problem installing the unit. I consider myself pretty good at plumbing, carpentry and electrical work around the house, but I've never attempted to work on my furnace before. I was skeptical about starting the job, but after reviewing the instructions I was able to download from your website, I decided I had little to lose by trying it out...As you advertised, I could always contact you for help if I needed it. As it was, I didn't need the help and the installation went ahead without a hitch. The extra page of possible furnace configurations for the 32v wiring was especially helpful. I also referred to my furnace handbook for the correct wiring of the circuit board. Thanks, I saved $200 by using your service. I have already ordered another unit for my son's house! I'll be helping him this weekend.
- Hap DeSimone of Schenectady, NY installed his own filters.I was able put in the furnace and electronic air filters with help from your DVD and my mother. No kidding! Very happy with your service and your company.
- Jon Macks from Rochester, MI installed his own humidifier.Your video installation guide really reassured me that I could do this job myself. My biggest concern was cutting the hole in the furnace duct work, but this went smoother than I thought it would. The unit is working great.
- Clifford Grupe of Ho-Ho-Kus, NJ shows off his new AC system.The unit arrived in a short time and in good shape. The installation went well, and the video was of help for a few details I was not sure of since this was my first AC installation. Thank you for your help and the great pricing.
- Don Neslon from Lunenburg, MA installed his own humidifier and writes:The instructions and video made installation very easy. The entire job took about two hours. The added humidity has made winters almost enjoyable in New England.