Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Rob Allen from Coopersburg, PA installed his own humidifier.Great instructions and an informative video made it an easy job. Finished in one evening after dinner. PS Wiring was my only concern and it was not a problem.
- Chuck Anstedt from Richmond, WI writes:Everything looks good, we have not installed the furnace yet. I will let you know when we have everything up and running. Shipment was fast, DVD were very knowledgeable.
- Jon Macks from Rochester, MI installed his own humidifier.Your video installation guide really reassured me that I could do this job myself. My biggest concern was cutting the hole in the furnace duct work, but this went smoother than I thought it would. The unit is working great.
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- Alan Zidzik of Canton, MI installed his own humidifier.I found the Aprilaire 400 humidifier easy to install. It took approximately 3 hours to install following the easy to understand written and DVD directions provided with the humidifier. I made my selection from Alpine after researching this product and your company on the Internet. The website was informative, and the customer service representative whom I talked to on the phone was friendly and knowledgeable.
- Don Neslon from Lunenburg, MA installed his own humidifier and writes:The instructions and video made installation very easy. The entire job took about two hours. The added humidity has made winters almost enjoyable in New England.
- Sean Markey from Chalfont, PA writes:Alpine Home Air Products: We recently installed our Aprilaire 600 Humidifier ourselves with your installation kit guiding us. It was a huge success. The directions and video were self explanatory and the customer services on a relay return were fantastic. Great products and directions. Thanks!
- Warren Bjork of Mount Prospect, IL installed his own humidifier.I am sending a picture of the successful installation of my April Air 700 furnace humidifier. After watching your video and reading the instructions enclosed with the humidifier, I had no problem installing the unit. I consider myself pretty good at plumbing, carpentry and electrical work around the house, but I've never attempted to work on my furnace before. I was skeptical about starting the job, but after reviewing the instructions I was able to download from your website, I decided I had little to lose by trying it out...As you advertised, I could always contact you for help if I needed it. As it was, I didn't need the help and the installation went ahead without a hitch. The extra page of possible furnace configurations for the 32v wiring was especially helpful. I also referred to my furnace handbook for the correct wiring of the circuit board. Thanks, I saved $200 by using your service. I have already ordered another unit for my son's house! I'll be helping him this weekend.
- Richard Elarde of Naperville, IL writes:Hello Andrew, We wanted to provide you with our positive feedback. My wife initially called and spoke with Sam, who was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of her questions. A couple of days later, she went onto your website and placed the order. Our order was shipped the same day and received a couple of days later in perfect condition. We were very impressed to receive the DVD providing instructions. Our entire experience with Alpine Home Air was wonderful, and when we require the replacement bulbs for our products, we will certainly call and order them from Alpine. We were so impressed that we told our HVAC contractor about our experience and they assured us they would be seriously pursing making purchases of items from Alpine Home Air. Sincerely, Richard Elarde
- Richard Lindemon of Seven Valleys, PA writes:My wife wanted a humidifier installed for Christmas this year, so I ordered an Aprilaire 700 on Wednesday afternoon. I also grabbed the installation kit and some extra evaporator pads with no idea what I was getting myself into. In less than 24 hrs. the package arrived. WOW … what turnaround! I read through the instructions several times trying to convince myself that I really could handle installing this thing myself. I’m not COMPLETELY helpless with home improvement projects, but as a mechanical engineer I tend to dream over things forever, but never get to actually doing it. Then I watched the video on the DVD that came in the package and was thoroughly convinced that I could handle the installation myself. Everything went just fine as I installed everything exactly the way I was supposed to. My Aprilaire 700 is running right now as I write this and seems to be working just fine. Thanks Alpine!