Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install Starter Ductwork
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Jim Navratil of Des Moines, IA writes:Installing central A/C from Alpine Home Air saved me so much money. I just want to thank you for the great product and support. My friends thought I was crazy for buying a central A/C system from the internet without knowing how to install it. The included instructional DVD on how to install the system was fantastic. It was a little frightening cutting into my furnace plenum, but the video showed me what to expect inside, how to bend sheet metal to hold the evaporator coils, and to seal up the hole after installation. As suggested in the DVD, I hired a heating professional to help with the final steps. The professional was done in about 1 hour. Everything I needed was contained within the kit. There were no surprises, and all of the equipment worked fine when installed. Thank you Alpine Home Air for the very COOL addition to my home, and for making it easy and really kind of fun to install.
- Steve Banovic of Middletown, MD installed his own humidifier.The versatility of my 700 model was shown when I repositioned the solenoid valve so that the unit could fit onto the supply plenum with a vertical measurement of 16.5 inches. All told, it took me 4.5 hours of installation, including watching the video and installing a new outlet near the furnace. No need to look any further - this is the company to go with. Thanks for the great product and service.
- Alan Zidzik of Canton, MI installed his own humidifier.I found the Aprilaire 400 humidifier easy to install. It took approximately 3 hours to install following the easy to understand written and DVD directions provided with the humidifier. I made my selection from Alpine after researching this product and your company on the Internet. The website was informative, and the customer service representative whom I talked to on the phone was friendly and knowledgeable.
- Mark KlabenI had not planned on doing this myself but I watched your great great video and think it is well within my doing!!! Thanks again.
- Michael and Judith Johnson of Lawrence, KS writes:Our new furnace and air conditioner arrived in a timely manner in working order. The provided video was helpful. The installation was smooth and the accessories and kits were great. I was skeptical about ordering through the Internet but I am glad I did. Our older home has a converted (coal to gas) duct system, so the finish to the plenum is not showroom perfect, but our new furnace is working great.
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.
- Warren Bjork of Mount Prospect, IL installed his own humidifier.I am sending a picture of the successful installation of my April Air 700 furnace humidifier. After watching your video and reading the instructions enclosed with the humidifier, I had no problem installing the unit. I consider myself pretty good at plumbing, carpentry and electrical work around the house, but I've never attempted to work on my furnace before. I was skeptical about starting the job, but after reviewing the instructions I was able to download from your website, I decided I had little to lose by trying it out...As you advertised, I could always contact you for help if I needed it. As it was, I didn't need the help and the installation went ahead without a hitch. The extra page of possible furnace configurations for the 32v wiring was especially helpful. I also referred to my furnace handbook for the correct wiring of the circuit board. Thanks, I saved $200 by using your service. I have already ordered another unit for my son's house! I'll be helping him this weekend.
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- Derek Roberts of Brentwood, NH installed his own humidifier.It was very easy to install. The video with the installation kit makes it even easier. Thanks a lot!
- William Benzoni from Webster, NY writes:Got a quote of $9,705 for an A/C, coil, furnace, air filter, humidifier, thermostat and installation. Decided to buy the exact same A/C, coil, furnace and a better air filter, humidifier, and thermostat. I installed it with the help of my 9-month-old and someone licensed to handle Freon - total cost was under $4,000. The Alpine Home Air video was fantastic.