Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install Starter Ductwork
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Derek Roberts of Brentwood, NH installed his own humidifier.It was very easy to install. The video with the installation kit makes it even easier. Thanks a lot!
- Brian Wetsig writes:Hi there. I just got my home air conditioning unit I purchased from you up and running last night! I followed the instructions on the video and all worked out very well, and all is working great with it. My contractor... was impressed with the system and it matches the house... Thanks!
- David Olson from Swallwell, AB Canada writes:I've installed both new furnaces with the help of the video (could not have done the transitions with out it), and I'm happy to report they have kept my family nice and warm this winter through 4 weeks of -30 C to -40 C or -20F to -40F. Thanks for the help, Andrew! I am looking forward to installing my new boiler!
- Bob Parkinson from Afton, WY writes:At the beginning I thought this was going to be a difficult project. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to tackle it myself. On my first call to Alpine Home Air, I was greeted with excellent customer service and a knowledgeable staff. I was able to order all the proper parts within minutes and I received the parts in a matter of days. I started to watch the instructional videos; I couldn't have done it without the videos or the help from the staff over the phone. After tearing out the old, ineffecient oil burner, I dedicated a few hours a night to get the new furnace in. I was able to do everything but the gas work. Now I have a cozy home; I can't wait to see how it performs in these cold winters. I want to thank Alpine Home Air for the great service, great price, and great products. It feels good when you can save over $3,000 dollars on a project when you do it yourself. You have a customer for life! Thanks again.
- Jim Rathmann from West Seneca, NY writes:Installation went very smoothly. The installation DVD was handy!
- Cash Shelton from Denver, CO writes:Your site made air conditioning affordable and easy to install. Having no prior experience in air conditioning, or even electrical, the video provided me with all the information one could need. Thank you!
- Robert Miller of Janesville, WI installed his own humidifier.We live in Wisconsin and really needed a home humidifier. I was nervous about doing it myself, because I'm not real handy at that sort of stuff. After watching your video and reading the other instructions, me and my helpers had no problems at all installing our new Aprilaire 600. It was really easy and we can feel the difference after only a few hours.
- Richard Lindemon of Seven Valleys, PA writes:My wife wanted a humidifier installed for Christmas this year, so I ordered an Aprilaire 700 on Wednesday afternoon. I also grabbed the installation kit and some extra evaporator pads with no idea what I was getting myself into. In less than 24 hrs. the package arrived. WOW … what turnaround! I read through the instructions several times trying to convince myself that I really could handle installing this thing myself. I’m not COMPLETELY helpless with home improvement projects, but as a mechanical engineer I tend to dream over things forever, but never get to actually doing it. Then I watched the video on the DVD that came in the package and was thoroughly convinced that I could handle the installation myself. Everything went just fine as I installed everything exactly the way I was supposed to. My Aprilaire 700 is running right now as I write this and seems to be working just fine. Thanks Alpine!
- Brian Vass of Cincinnati, OH installed his own humidifier.My friend Frank recently installed an Aprilaire 600 in his house. It was so easy, he talked me into installing one in my house too. The installation DVD was very helpful. We installed the humidifier in under 4 hours. Here's a picture of me, my son Andrew, and the two newest members of our family: our Aprilaire 600 and the humidistat. Thanks Alpine Home Air!
- Joseph Ryan of Ocean, NJ installed his own humidifier.It was very easy to install my Aprilaire 600 humidifier. The whole job took about 6 hours to do from start to finish. The video really helped a lot. I saved a lot of money by doing it myself and the humidifier really works great. Thank you.