Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install Starter Ductwork
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Cash Shelton from Denver, CO writes:Your site made air conditioning affordable and easy to install. Having no prior experience in air conditioning, or even electrical, the video provided me with all the information one could need. Thank you!
- Tim Lott of Yardley, PA writes:Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about my AC system. I purchased my AC condensing unit and air handler minutes ago. I appreciate your help. Your price was slightly better than your online competitors, but what pushed me over the edge was the professional web site, your personal assistance, and the videos that help homeowners like myself that enjoy working on their own homes (not to mention saving money).
- Robert Miller of Janesville, WI installed his own humidifier.We live in Wisconsin and really needed a home humidifier. I was nervous about doing it myself, because I'm not real handy at that sort of stuff. After watching your video and reading the other instructions, me and my helpers had no problems at all installing our new Aprilaire 600. It was really easy and we can feel the difference after only a few hours.
- Jorge Jimenez of South Riding, VA writes:This is a picture of my father in law and myself in front of our Aprilaire 700 humidifier. Our air used to be very dry, my wife and I suffered from very dry throats in the morning and my nose would bleed for no reason at all! All those problems have now gone away since we installed the humidifier and I've been able to maintain the moisture in our home to whatever level I choose. Installing the humidifier was very simple with the help of your support staff. They were always very knowledgeable and useful in recommending the best installation, pointed me to wiring diagrams and recommended the best way to setup the humidifier. The videos on the website and the one included with the humidifier gave me the knowledge and confidence I needed to take on this project. This project was also a good way to spend quality time with my father in law who was visiting for the holidays. Thank you Alpine Home Air!
- Randy Greenwaldt of Black Hawk, SD shows off his new AC system.Installing this 2-ton Goodman central air conditioner was not only easy but also a lot of fun. The installation video was very helpful because of the step-by-step instructions. It helped me to complete the installation faster than I expected. Thank you.
- Bob Parkinson from Afton, WY writes:At the beginning I thought this was going to be a difficult project. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to tackle it myself. On my first call to Alpine Home Air, I was greeted with excellent customer service and a knowledgeable staff. I was able to order all the proper parts within minutes and I received the parts in a matter of days. I started to watch the instructional videos; I couldn't have done it without the videos or the help from the staff over the phone. After tearing out the old, ineffecient oil burner, I dedicated a few hours a night to get the new furnace in. I was able to do everything but the gas work. Now I have a cozy home; I can't wait to see how it performs in these cold winters. I want to thank Alpine Home Air for the great service, great price, and great products. It feels good when you can save over $3,000 dollars on a project when you do it yourself. You have a customer for life! Thanks again.
- Richard Elarde of Naperville, IL writes:Hello Andrew, We wanted to provide you with our positive feedback. My wife initially called and spoke with Sam, who was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of her questions. A couple of days later, she went onto your website and placed the order. Our order was shipped the same day and received a couple of days later in perfect condition. We were very impressed to receive the DVD providing instructions. Our entire experience with Alpine Home Air was wonderful, and when we require the replacement bulbs for our products, we will certainly call and order them from Alpine. We were so impressed that we told our HVAC contractor about our experience and they assured us they would be seriously pursing making purchases of items from Alpine Home Air. Sincerely, Richard Elarde
- Steve Hunt from Lakewood, WA writes:I received my order today via FedEx, and it arrived in perfect condition and all items were received. I appreciate all of your help getting the correct items ordered and now all I need to do is view the DVD to get started on the installation.
- Sean Markey from Chalfont, PA writes:Alpine Home Air Products: We recently installed our Aprilaire 600 Humidifier ourselves with your installation kit guiding us. It was a huge success. The directions and video were self explanatory and the customer services on a relay return were fantastic. Great products and directions. Thanks!
- Ursula Kasper of Richmond Heights, OH writes:I would like to say that your service was excellent, your video help very instructive and that I will patronize you again as my home heating and cooling needs dictate.