Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Fresh Air Exchanger
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Jim Navratil of Des Moines, IA writes:Installing central A/C from Alpine Home Air saved me so much money. I just want to thank you for the great product and support. My friends thought I was crazy for buying a central A/C system from the internet without knowing how to install it. The included instructional DVD on how to install the system was fantastic. It was a little frightening cutting into my furnace plenum, but the video showed me what to expect inside, how to bend sheet metal to hold the evaporator coils, and to seal up the hole after installation. As suggested in the DVD, I hired a heating professional to help with the final steps. The professional was done in about 1 hour. Everything I needed was contained within the kit. There were no surprises, and all of the equipment worked fine when installed. Thank you Alpine Home Air for the very COOL addition to my home, and for making it easy and really kind of fun to install.
- John Dinsley from Crawford, NE writes:When it came time to replace the old furnace, a contractor friend suggested your website and I realized he was right about the great prices. The furnace works great! Thank you for the friendly customer help, quick delivery, good product, and the DVD!!
- Warren Plummer of Milwaukee, WI installed his own humidifier:The installation was very successful with absolutely no problems. Your DVD was very helpful. As you can see in the pictures, I decided to tape down all the wiring. It all works great! Thank you.
- Cash Shelton from Denver, CO writes:Your site made air conditioning affordable and easy to install. Having no prior experience in air conditioning, or even electrical, the video provided me with all the information one could need. Thank you!
- Bruce Haynes of Welches, OR writes:I love the DVD installation video! I have seen a lot of video instruction tapes, and this is by far the best.
- Tracey Faulkner of Helena, MT shows off his new ac system.I am very pleased about the products I recently bought and installed here in Montana. The video made this project very fun and easy. I am very cool and was able to get my central air through Alpine Home Air. Without this fine company I would not have been able to afford having such a cool house.
- Ayodale Deveneaux of Rockford, IL writes:I ordered the Aprilaire 700 Humidifier Friday and received it the very next day. I watched the video, had everything I needed, and set to work. In less than 2 hours, the humidifier was all installed and good to go. Great help from the video and even if you aren't a savvy person, it really won’t hurt. My sales person was Andrew Arthurs and had extreme knowledge about the product. All my questions were answered and the final installation was a breeze. I would recommend anyone to Alpine Home Air again, and I will definitely buy from you again. Keep up the good work for us DIY-ers, as I saved money and am satisfied with everything. Ayo
- Jim Rathmann from West Seneca, NY writes:Installation went very smoothly. The installation DVD was handy!
- Mario Casco of Montgomery Village, MD installed his own humidifier.Installation was relatively easy, even though, in my case, I had to install on the return side which was a bit tight, as you might see from the picture. The video included helped a lot.
- MikeThanks, and it is nice to see that someone sells these humidifiers to the do-it-yourselfer. Your video is very nice and I don't see any reason to pay what my furnace company estimated it at about $700 dollars.