Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Fresh Air Exchanger
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Paul Mosteller of Columbia, PA shows off his new AC system:I installed my AC system that I purchased from you! It works great - easy to install with the video and instructions, very easy to use website for ordering and picking out the best unit, and size and value for my house. I got a price from a dealer and it was $3,500.000 for the installation. Then I saw your website and bingo, I ordered it. Great shipping, and very nice products. Again, thanks so much. You saved me $2,000.00 dollars.
- Jim Barber from Springfield, MO installed his humidifier and writes:Thank you for the good service and the excellent video showing an installation. The info in the video was very helpful, and I learned a couple of good tips that I didn't know about.
- Martin Rudnick of Minneapolis, MN installed his own Humidifier.My father and I installed the Honeywell HE225B humidifier within 3 hours. The video, fast shipping, internet ordering, letter from the president of the company and price all add up to a quality product and experience. The electrical schematics were a bit challenging but with some thought and arrows, we got it all working on the first attempt. Thanks for making the products easy to research and possible for the do-it-yourselfer to order and install.
- Joseph Ryan of Ocean, NJ installed his own humidifier.It was very easy to install my Aprilaire 600 humidifier. The whole job took about 6 hours to do from start to finish. The video really helped a lot. I saved a lot of money by doing it myself and the humidifier really works great. Thank you.
- Steve Hunt from Lakewood, WA writes:I received my order today via FedEx, and it arrived in perfect condition and all items were received. I appreciate all of your help getting the correct items ordered and now all I need to do is view the DVD to get started on the installation.
- Ursula Kasper of Richmond Heights, OH writes:I would like to say that your service was excellent, your video help very instructive and that I will patronize you again as my home heating and cooling needs dictate.
- John Russell of Hatfield, MA installed his own humidifier.I installed my Aprilaire 700 Humidifier this summer and using your DVD, had no problems. This was an older furnace so I had to add a 24-volt transformer and a current sensing relay. Now that the heating season is here, I find that the humidifer works perfectly. John Russell
- Warren Bjork of Mount Prospect, IL installed his own humidifier.I am sending a picture of the successful installation of my April Air 700 furnace humidifier. After watching your video and reading the instructions enclosed with the humidifier, I had no problem installing the unit. I consider myself pretty good at plumbing, carpentry and electrical work around the house, but I've never attempted to work on my furnace before. I was skeptical about starting the job, but after reviewing the instructions I was able to download from your website, I decided I had little to lose by trying it out...As you advertised, I could always contact you for help if I needed it. As it was, I didn't need the help and the installation went ahead without a hitch. The extra page of possible furnace configurations for the 32v wiring was especially helpful. I also referred to my furnace handbook for the correct wiring of the circuit board. Thanks, I saved $200 by using your service. I have already ordered another unit for my son's house! I'll be helping him this weekend.
- Randy Greenwaldt of Black Hawk, SD shows off his new AC system.Installing this 2-ton Goodman central air conditioner was not only easy but also a lot of fun. The installation video was very helpful because of the step-by-step instructions. It helped me to complete the installation faster than I expected. Thank you.
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.