Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Fresh Air Exchanger
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Gregory Snoberger from Woolwich Twp, NJ installed his own humidifier:Let me just start by saying WOW!!!!! I was really excited to find this product (Aprilaire Model 700) at your online store. I purchased the product and additional installation kit. Before I could even arrange to get all the tools necessary to install the unit, it was delivered to my door. The materials included (DVD & written instructions) made this installation very easy and quick. I'm very excited to have the unit installed and working. Thank you so much. Everything from purchasing to installing was made very easy. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! Again, I can't thank you enough. I look forward to purchasing from you again in the future.
- Richard Elarde of Naperville, IL writes:Hello Andrew, We wanted to provide you with our positive feedback. My wife initially called and spoke with Sam, who was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of her questions. A couple of days later, she went onto your website and placed the order. Our order was shipped the same day and received a couple of days later in perfect condition. We were very impressed to receive the DVD providing instructions. Our entire experience with Alpine Home Air was wonderful, and when we require the replacement bulbs for our products, we will certainly call and order them from Alpine. We were so impressed that we told our HVAC contractor about our experience and they assured us they would be seriously pursing making purchases of items from Alpine Home Air. Sincerely, Richard Elarde
- Steve Hunt from Lakewood, WA writes:I received my order today via FedEx, and it arrived in perfect condition and all items were received. I appreciate all of your help getting the correct items ordered and now all I need to do is view the DVD to get started on the installation.
- Martin Rudnick of Minneapolis, MN installed his own Humidifier.My father and I installed the Honeywell HE225B humidifier within 3 hours. The video, fast shipping, internet ordering, letter from the president of the company and price all add up to a quality product and experience. The electrical schematics were a bit challenging but with some thought and arrows, we got it all working on the first attempt. Thanks for making the products easy to research and possible for the do-it-yourselfer to order and install.
- William Brennan from Delafield, WI installed his own air cleaner.How exciting it is to install your equipment in my home using a DVD, reading the instructions, and to have an operating 2 stage furnace, AC evaporator coil, Honeywell whole house filter, supply transition, and Honeywell touch screen programmable thermostat. My wife and I used to adjust our house temperature frequently during the week. Since the installation, we do not adjust the temperature during the day, and at night the thermostat is programmed to drop 6 degrees, then come back to daytime temp at 6am. With the 93% furnace, energy efficient DC blower motor, and programmable thermostat, we will be reaping operational savings over the life of our system...this is exciting. Our most recent monthly gas bill was $50 less, and the furnace was only installed for 2 weeks! You have great service, technical assistance, quality products, and a competitive price. I am sincerely pleased with my purchase.
- Jim Navratil of Des Moines, IA writes:Installing central A/C from Alpine Home Air saved me so much money. I just want to thank you for the great product and support. My friends thought I was crazy for buying a central A/C system from the internet without knowing how to install it. The included instructional DVD on how to install the system was fantastic. It was a little frightening cutting into my furnace plenum, but the video showed me what to expect inside, how to bend sheet metal to hold the evaporator coils, and to seal up the hole after installation. As suggested in the DVD, I hired a heating professional to help with the final steps. The professional was done in about 1 hour. Everything I needed was contained within the kit. There were no surprises, and all of the equipment worked fine when installed. Thank you Alpine Home Air for the very COOL addition to my home, and for making it easy and really kind of fun to install.
- Jack Ducart from Voorhees, NJ writes:I found your web site very easy to navigate. The information was complete and the instructional video gave me all the answers to questions I might have had concerning installation of my humidifier. I would recommend your site to anyone!
- William Benzoni from Webster, NY writes:Got a quote of $9,705 for an A/C, coil, furnace, air filter, humidifier, thermostat and installation. Decided to buy the exact same A/C, coil, furnace and a better air filter, humidifier, and thermostat. I installed it with the help of my 9-month-old and someone licensed to handle Freon - total cost was under $4,000. The Alpine Home Air video was fantastic.
- John M. Brislin of Lexington, KY writes:Thank you for your outstanding service from ordering to installation and technical support! We have a condo in FL where we wanted an off-site control solution for HVAC. Your site and videos convinced me to purchase the Ecobee 2 Thermostat. I needed quick shipping. Order dept. guaranteed it to be here in 2 days. It arrived by FedEx the NEXT afternoon. Wow! Then David in Tech. Support was great in his clear and concise explanations of wiring and selection of appropriate wiring diagram! I will be ordering from you again and spreading the word about your great organization.
- Michael and Judith Johnson of Lawrence, KS writes:Our new furnace and air conditioner arrived in a timely manner in working order. The provided video was helpful. The installation was smooth and the accessories and kits were great. I was skeptical about ordering through the Internet but I am glad I did. Our older home has a converted (coal to gas) duct system, so the finish to the plenum is not showroom perfect, but our new furnace is working great.