Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Fresh Air Exchanger
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Justin Goodin of Camby, IN installed his own humidifier:The installation went perfect on my new Aprilaire model 600. I wasn't sure about it at first, but with the help of the installation video that came with the product from Alpine Home Air Products, it was very easy to install. Thank you very much!!!
- Bruce Haynes of Welches, OR writes:I love the DVD installation video! I have seen a lot of video instruction tapes, and this is by far the best.
- Alan Zidzik of Canton, MI installed his own humidifier.I found the Aprilaire 400 humidifier easy to install. It took approximately 3 hours to install following the easy to understand written and DVD directions provided with the humidifier. I made my selection from Alpine after researching this product and your company on the Internet. The website was informative, and the customer service representative whom I talked to on the phone was friendly and knowledgeable.
- Justin Deahr of Naperville, IL installed his own humidifier:Monday night I sent a question to Alpine asking if the Aprilaire 600 could be installed with the duct on the right side. I received a reply on Tuesday confirming that it was possible. I ordered my Aprilaire 600 humidifier Wednesday afternoon. It shipped Thursday and arrived Friday. I installed it Saturday morning with only one trip to the homestore to get the low voltage wire. My furnace installer wanted $600 to do it. I suspect that it would have gone even better if I'd watched the DVD that was included.
- Dennis Lively writes:I received my Air Conditioning kit on July, 2, 2003. I watched your video and started the installation today, July 3, 2003. I had never installed anything like this before. The kit was very complete...I actually had some parts left over!...and the instructions on the video were very thorough. What a pleasure to do business with a company like yours...and over the Internet at that! I will heartily endorse your company to others and wish you the best of luck in your business growth.
- Jim Navratil of Des Moines, IA writes:Installing central A/C from Alpine Home Air saved me so much money. I just want to thank you for the great product and support. My friends thought I was crazy for buying a central A/C system from the internet without knowing how to install it. The included instructional DVD on how to install the system was fantastic. It was a little frightening cutting into my furnace plenum, but the video showed me what to expect inside, how to bend sheet metal to hold the evaporator coils, and to seal up the hole after installation. As suggested in the DVD, I hired a heating professional to help with the final steps. The professional was done in about 1 hour. Everything I needed was contained within the kit. There were no surprises, and all of the equipment worked fine when installed. Thank you Alpine Home Air for the very COOL addition to my home, and for making it easy and really kind of fun to install.
- Martin Rudnick of Minneapolis, MN installed his own Humidifier.My father and I installed the Honeywell HE225B humidifier within 3 hours. The video, fast shipping, internet ordering, letter from the president of the company and price all add up to a quality product and experience. The electrical schematics were a bit challenging but with some thought and arrows, we got it all working on the first attempt. Thanks for making the products easy to research and possible for the do-it-yourselfer to order and install.
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- Jack Ducart from Voorhees, NJ writes:I found your web site very easy to navigate. The information was complete and the instructional video gave me all the answers to questions I might have had concerning installation of my humidifier. I would recommend your site to anyone!
- Brian Doran of Davenport, IA installed his own humidifier.I recently bought an Aprilaire 600 Humidifier. It was very reasonably priced and arrived in the timeframe promised. I was quickly un-boxing and reading the instructions, anxious to get started. The instructions and the DVD were very helpful and installation was pretty straightforward. The only question I had was hooking the electrical to the furnace so the humidifier would only operate when the furnace fan was operating. But after reading the furnace manual and doing some testing with an electrical multi-purpose tester, I found the correct terminals on the furnace circuit board and was all set. I suspect most would find the current sensing relay a more attractive alternative. All in all a good product, easily installed, with outstanding humidification results!