Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install an Ultraviolet Purifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Martin Rudnick of Minneapolis, MN installed his own Humidifier.My father and I installed the Honeywell HE225B humidifier within 3 hours. The video, fast shipping, internet ordering, letter from the president of the company and price all add up to a quality product and experience. The electrical schematics were a bit challenging but with some thought and arrows, we got it all working on the first attempt. Thanks for making the products easy to research and possible for the do-it-yourselfer to order and install.
- Ayodale Deveneaux of Rockford, IL writes:I ordered the Aprilaire 700 Humidifier Friday and received it the very next day. I watched the video, had everything I needed, and set to work. In less than 2 hours, the humidifier was all installed and good to go. Great help from the video and even if you aren't a savvy person, it really won’t hurt. My sales person was Andrew Arthurs and had extreme knowledge about the product. All my questions were answered and the final installation was a breeze. I would recommend anyone to Alpine Home Air again, and I will definitely buy from you again. Keep up the good work for us DIY-ers, as I saved money and am satisfied with everything. Ayo
- Warren Plummer of Milwaukee, WI installed his own humidifier:The installation was very successful with absolutely no problems. Your DVD was very helpful. As you can see in the pictures, I decided to tape down all the wiring. It all works great! Thank you.
- Don Neslon from Lunenburg, MA installed his own humidifier and writes:The instructions and video made installation very easy. The entire job took about two hours. The added humidity has made winters almost enjoyable in New England.
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.
- Warren Bjork of Mount Prospect, IL installed his own humidifier.I am sending a picture of the successful installation of my April Air 700 furnace humidifier. After watching your video and reading the instructions enclosed with the humidifier, I had no problem installing the unit. I consider myself pretty good at plumbing, carpentry and electrical work around the house, but I've never attempted to work on my furnace before. I was skeptical about starting the job, but after reviewing the instructions I was able to download from your website, I decided I had little to lose by trying it out...As you advertised, I could always contact you for help if I needed it. As it was, I didn't need the help and the installation went ahead without a hitch. The extra page of possible furnace configurations for the 32v wiring was especially helpful. I also referred to my furnace handbook for the correct wiring of the circuit board. Thanks, I saved $200 by using your service. I have already ordered another unit for my son's house! I'll be helping him this weekend.
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- Derek Roberts of Brentwood, NH installed his own humidifier.It was very easy to install. The video with the installation kit makes it even easier. Thanks a lot!
- Joe Valinsky from Turnersville, NJ writes:Thank you Alpine for beginning-to-end help on installing my Goodman two-stage, multi speed gas furnace with central air. You guys were great & very patient answering my many questions & didn't hesitate explaining further if I was still in doubt. Your video was a Godsend; proof that a picture is worth a thousand words. As I shopped around I quickly discovered I couldn't beat your price, and your ordering process was very easy. Corny, but like body builder Arnold says, "I'll be back" - when I need additional products.
- Dave Frank from Haverown, PA writes:I purchased an Aprilaire model 600 bypass humidifier at the end of March. It was shipped the next day and arrived several days later. Alpine sent an email with links to the installation instructions which I had also looked at on their website before I ordered the unit. The installation went as described in the DVD and the documentation. So far so good!