Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Make a Sheet Metal Transition
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Robert Miller of Janesville, WI installed his own humidifier.We live in Wisconsin and really needed a home humidifier. I was nervous about doing it myself, because I'm not real handy at that sort of stuff. After watching your video and reading the other instructions, me and my helpers had no problems at all installing our new Aprilaire 600. It was really easy and we can feel the difference after only a few hours.
- Paul Bahr from Suwanee, GA writes:Even down south we need some humidity in the winter. I'm SO glad I happened across the Alpine Home Air website. After digging through the site I was confident I could install an Aprilaire 700A. I ordered it, it arrived, and I installed it that same day it came. The DVD walked me through the whole process...very simple. I ordered your install kit too; it was worth every penny. Thanks!
- Ayodale Deveneaux of Rockford, IL writes:I ordered the Aprilaire 700 Humidifier Friday and received it the very next day. I watched the video, had everything I needed, and set to work. In less than 2 hours, the humidifier was all installed and good to go. Great help from the video and even if you aren't a savvy person, it really won’t hurt. My sales person was Andrew Arthurs and had extreme knowledge about the product. All my questions were answered and the final installation was a breeze. I would recommend anyone to Alpine Home Air again, and I will definitely buy from you again. Keep up the good work for us DIY-ers, as I saved money and am satisfied with everything. Ayo
- Arch Milani from Mishawaka, Indiana writes:Thank you for your courteous, prompt, professional service. Tom is the perfect example of the "voice on the phone" that we all want to have representing our respective businesses. We had a little glitch with Visa interfering with our use of our debit card when we had transferred into that account, but Tom was patient, professional, and handled the situation with care and professionalism. Tom helped us review and put together the correct components for our application, and even after the delays from the bank and Visa, I received the shipment today, Oct. 6th, in the early afternoon - 1 day service! That was something that I never expected. Free shipping, and helpful follow up on tracking the shipping. Also, the amount of information that you make available, including the DVD and all of the technical downloads, as well as the application for the tax rebate, are very much appreciated by this customer who lives on doing the homework and then completing the task.
- John Russell of Hatfield, MA installed his own humidifier.I installed my Aprilaire 700 Humidifier this summer and using your DVD, had no problems. This was an older furnace so I had to add a 24-volt transformer and a current sensing relay. Now that the heating season is here, I find that the humidifer works perfectly. John Russell
- John Dinsley from Crawford, NE writes:When it came time to replace the old furnace, a contractor friend suggested your website and I realized he was right about the great prices. The furnace works great! Thank you for the friendly customer help, quick delivery, good product, and the DVD!!
- Duane Hass of Oak Creek, WI writes:I just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service I received today in dealing with David. He was very knowledgable in helping my father and I set up my new Aprilaire 500A I pruchased from you a couple weeks ago. We were a little nervous when it came to the electrical side of things, and he was happy enough to assist where needed. I would have to say its the little things you guys do that make the transaction worth while. The DVD, the guarantee, the custmer service, the support line, everything - thanks once again.
- Brian Vass of Cincinnati, OH installed his own humidifier.My friend Frank recently installed an Aprilaire 600 in his house. It was so easy, he talked me into installing one in my house too. The installation DVD was very helpful. We installed the humidifier in under 4 hours. Here's a picture of me, my son Andrew, and the two newest members of our family: our Aprilaire 600 and the humidistat. Thanks Alpine Home Air!
- Joe Valinsky from Turnersville, NJ writes:Thank you Alpine for beginning-to-end help on installing my Goodman two-stage, multi speed gas furnace with central air. You guys were great & very patient answering my many questions & didn't hesitate explaining further if I was still in doubt. Your video was a Godsend; proof that a picture is worth a thousand words. As I shopped around I quickly discovered I couldn't beat your price, and your ordering process was very easy. Corny, but like body builder Arnold says, "I'll be back" - when I need additional products.
- Alan Zidzik of Canton, MI installed his own humidifier.I found the Aprilaire 400 humidifier easy to install. It took approximately 3 hours to install following the easy to understand written and DVD directions provided with the humidifier. I made my selection from Alpine after researching this product and your company on the Internet. The website was informative, and the customer service representative whom I talked to on the phone was friendly and knowledgeable.