Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Make a Sheet Metal Transition
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Derek Roberts of Brentwood, NH installed his own humidifier.It was very easy to install. The video with the installation kit makes it even easier. Thanks a lot!
- Craig Brown of Olmsted Falls, OH installed his own humidifier.Product was easy to install and video was excellent. I purchased the Relay 50 which I did not need. Your customer service was very helpful with the return. Product has worked great. Humidity is at 35% and house feels warmer. Delivery was quick. This was an enjoyable experience. Thanks for all your support.
- Gary Garcia from Madison, OH writes:Easy installation after reading instructions and watching video.
- Michael and Judith Johnson of Lawrence, KS writes:Our new furnace and air conditioner arrived in a timely manner in working order. The provided video was helpful. The installation was smooth and the accessories and kits were great. I was skeptical about ordering through the Internet but I am glad I did. Our older home has a converted (coal to gas) duct system, so the finish to the plenum is not showroom perfect, but our new furnace is working great.
- Jon Macks from Rochester, MI installed his own humidifier.Your video installation guide really reassured me that I could do this job myself. My biggest concern was cutting the hole in the furnace duct work, but this went smoother than I thought it would. The unit is working great.
- Justin Goodin of Camby, IN installed his own humidifier:The installation went perfect on my new Aprilaire model 600. I wasn't sure about it at first, but with the help of the installation video that came with the product from Alpine Home Air Products, it was very easy to install. Thank you very much!!!
- John Dinsley from Crawford, NE writes:When it came time to replace the old furnace, a contractor friend suggested your website and I realized he was right about the great prices. The furnace works great! Thank you for the friendly customer help, quick delivery, good product, and the DVD!!
- Bob Parkinson from Afton, WY writes:At the beginning I thought this was going to be a difficult project. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to tackle it myself. On my first call to Alpine Home Air, I was greeted with excellent customer service and a knowledgeable staff. I was able to order all the proper parts within minutes and I received the parts in a matter of days. I started to watch the instructional videos; I couldn't have done it without the videos or the help from the staff over the phone. After tearing out the old, ineffecient oil burner, I dedicated a few hours a night to get the new furnace in. I was able to do everything but the gas work. Now I have a cozy home; I can't wait to see how it performs in these cold winters. I want to thank Alpine Home Air for the great service, great price, and great products. It feels good when you can save over $3,000 dollars on a project when you do it yourself. You have a customer for life! Thanks again.
- Dan Moberg of Liberty Lake, WA writes:I ordered my system from you on Jan 9, 2005. It arrived at my door on the 13th. Attached is a picture of my installation of an Aprilaire 600. The installation was extremely easy. I really enjoyed the installation video that came with the unit. I have my system wired to both the HUM terminal on the furnace controller, and I added the ability to run from the fan circuit (using the isolation transformer). There is a black box (shown in picture) that allows me to switch between the two methods. Thanks again.
- Robert Miller of Janesville, WI installed his own humidifier.We live in Wisconsin and really needed a home humidifier. I was nervous about doing it myself, because I'm not real handy at that sort of stuff. After watching your video and reading the other instructions, me and my helpers had no problems at all installing our new Aprilaire 600. It was really easy and we can feel the difference after only a few hours.