Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Make a Sheet Metal Transition
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Duane Hass of Oak Creek, WI writes:I just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service I received today in dealing with David. He was very knowledgable in helping my father and I set up my new Aprilaire 500A I pruchased from you a couple weeks ago. We were a little nervous when it came to the electrical side of things, and he was happy enough to assist where needed. I would have to say its the little things you guys do that make the transaction worth while. The DVD, the guarantee, the custmer service, the support line, everything - thanks once again.
- Brian Doran of Davenport, IA installed his own humidifier.I recently bought an Aprilaire 600 Humidifier. It was very reasonably priced and arrived in the timeframe promised. I was quickly un-boxing and reading the instructions, anxious to get started. The instructions and the DVD were very helpful and installation was pretty straightforward. The only question I had was hooking the electrical to the furnace so the humidifier would only operate when the furnace fan was operating. But after reading the furnace manual and doing some testing with an electrical multi-purpose tester, I found the correct terminals on the furnace circuit board and was all set. I suspect most would find the current sensing relay a more attractive alternative. All in all a good product, easily installed, with outstanding humidification results!
- John Russell of Hatfield, MA installed his own humidifier.I installed my Aprilaire 700 Humidifier this summer and using your DVD, had no problems. This was an older furnace so I had to add a 24-volt transformer and a current sensing relay. Now that the heating season is here, I find that the humidifer works perfectly. John Russell
- Dave Frank from Haverown, PA writes:I purchased an Aprilaire model 600 bypass humidifier at the end of March. It was shipped the next day and arrived several days later. Alpine sent an email with links to the installation instructions which I had also looked at on their website before I ordered the unit. The installation went as described in the DVD and the documentation. So far so good!
- Gary Garcia from Madison, OH writes:Easy installation after reading instructions and watching video.
- Sean Markey from Chalfont, PA writes:Alpine Home Air Products: We recently installed our Aprilaire 600 Humidifier ourselves with your installation kit guiding us. It was a huge success. The directions and video were self explanatory and the customer services on a relay return were fantastic. Great products and directions. Thanks!
- Craig Brown of Olmsted Falls, OH installed his own humidifier.Product was easy to install and video was excellent. I purchased the Relay 50 which I did not need. Your customer service was very helpful with the return. Product has worked great. Humidity is at 35% and house feels warmer. Delivery was quick. This was an enjoyable experience. Thanks for all your support.
- Rene Bobes of Yakima, WA shows off a new ac system.I did this all by myself; the video is just perfect step-by-step. I had two window units before. I cannot believe that my power bill with the 2.5-ton central unit is $10 dollars lower now. I saved $2200 dollars on the installation. Thanks a lot ALPINE.
- Dennis Lively writes:I received my Air Conditioning kit on July, 2, 2003. I watched your video and started the installation today, July 3, 2003. I had never installed anything like this before. The kit was very complete...I actually had some parts left over!...and the instructions on the video were very thorough. What a pleasure to do business with a company like yours...and over the Internet at that! I will heartily endorse your company to others and wish you the best of luck in your business growth.
- Alan Zidzik of Canton, MI installed his own humidifier.I found the Aprilaire 400 humidifier easy to install. It took approximately 3 hours to install following the easy to understand written and DVD directions provided with the humidifier. I made my selection from Alpine after researching this product and your company on the Internet. The website was informative, and the customer service representative whom I talked to on the phone was friendly and knowledgeable.