Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Jim Barber from Springfield, MO installed his humidifier and writes:Thank you for the good service and the excellent video showing an installation. The info in the video was very helpful, and I learned a couple of good tips that I didn't know about.
- Gary Garcia from Madison, OH writes:Easy installation after reading instructions and watching video.
- Mark KlabenI had not planned on doing this myself but I watched your great great video and think it is well within my doing!!! Thanks again.
- Steve Hunt from Lakewood, WA writes:I received my order today via FedEx, and it arrived in perfect condition and all items were received. I appreciate all of your help getting the correct items ordered and now all I need to do is view the DVD to get started on the installation.
- Paul Bahr from Suwanee, GA writes:Even down south we need some humidity in the winter. I'm SO glad I happened across the Alpine Home Air website. After digging through the site I was confident I could install an Aprilaire 700A. I ordered it, it arrived, and I installed it that same day it came. The DVD walked me through the whole process...very simple. I ordered your install kit too; it was worth every penny. Thanks!
- Joseph Ryan of Ocean, NJ installed his own humidifier.It was very easy to install my Aprilaire 600 humidifier. The whole job took about 6 hours to do from start to finish. The video really helped a lot. I saved a lot of money by doing it myself and the humidifier really works great. Thank you.
- William Benzoni from Webster, NY writes:Got a quote of $9,705 for an A/C, coil, furnace, air filter, humidifier, thermostat and installation. Decided to buy the exact same A/C, coil, furnace and a better air filter, humidifier, and thermostat. I installed it with the help of my 9-month-old and someone licensed to handle Freon - total cost was under $4,000. The Alpine Home Air video was fantastic.
- John Russell of Hatfield, MA installed his own humidifier.I installed my Aprilaire 700 Humidifier this summer and using your DVD, had no problems. This was an older furnace so I had to add a 24-volt transformer and a current sensing relay. Now that the heating season is here, I find that the humidifer works perfectly. John Russell
- Tim Lott of Yardley, PA writes:Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about my AC system. I purchased my AC condensing unit and air handler minutes ago. I appreciate your help. Your price was slightly better than your online competitors, but what pushed me over the edge was the professional web site, your personal assistance, and the videos that help homeowners like myself that enjoy working on their own homes (not to mention saving money).
- William Brennan from Delafield, WI installed his own air cleaner.How exciting it is to install your equipment in my home using a DVD, reading the instructions, and to have an operating 2 stage furnace, AC evaporator coil, Honeywell whole house filter, supply transition, and Honeywell touch screen programmable thermostat. My wife and I used to adjust our house temperature frequently during the week. Since the installation, we do not adjust the temperature during the day, and at night the thermostat is programmed to drop 6 degrees, then come back to daytime temp at 6am. With the 93% furnace, energy efficient DC blower motor, and programmable thermostat, we will be reaping operational savings over the life of our system...this is exciting. Our most recent monthly gas bill was $50 less, and the furnace was only installed for 2 weeks! You have great service, technical assistance, quality products, and a competitive price. I am sincerely pleased with my purchase.