Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Jason Armagost of Newton Falls, Ohio writes:By purchasing a packaged item from Alpine, it made the installation very easy. I chose Alpine for their prices but will stay as a customer because of the ease of ordering and the excellent customer service with knowledgeable staff. The installation took less than 8 hours with 2 people working on it who have never done HVAC work before. The installation video and booklets made the entire process smooth and flawless. I used the contractor assistance for the initial startup and the contractor commended me on the good work. I owe this to Alpine for their support and thorough documentations. The entire heat pump/air handler system works excellently and accessories are easy to find on the website. Not enough good things can be said about Alpine. Thank You for making a large project easy for a DIY'er.
- Joe Valinsky from Turnersville, NJ writes:Thank you Alpine for beginning-to-end help on installing my Goodman two-stage, multi speed gas furnace with central air. You guys were great & very patient answering my many questions & didn't hesitate explaining further if I was still in doubt. Your video was a Godsend; proof that a picture is worth a thousand words. As I shopped around I quickly discovered I couldn't beat your price, and your ordering process was very easy. Corny, but like body builder Arnold says, "I'll be back" - when I need additional products.
- Ken Gibby from Providence, UT installed his own humidifier.I just finished my installation of an Aprilaire 600A humidifier from Alpine Home Air Products. It took about 4 hours with some help from my father-in-law. The video was good for the basics, but the paper instruction gave me the details needed for the electrical hookup. I recommend getting the installation kit Alpine offers. I bought my own components and realized I wasn't really saving anything. All in all, everything went together quite smoothly and it worked the first time. I'm thankful for the savings rather than having someone else install it for me. Thanks!
- John McGinn of Blaine, KY shows off his new furanceYour salesperson was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable. Everything he said was true to date. The DVD provided was very helpful with only a few small stumbling points, at least for me. The furnace installation process went off without a hitch, even though I did not have one of them fancy metal bending tools. (I had to ad-lib there.) It has been running great for several days now. Overall, I was very satisfied with the purchasing and installation processes. I would highly recommend your service and process to anyone.
- Bruce Haynes of Welches, OR writes:I love the DVD installation video! I have seen a lot of video instruction tapes, and this is by far the best.
- Joseph Ryan of Ocean, NJ installed his own humidifier.It was very easy to install my Aprilaire 600 humidifier. The whole job took about 6 hours to do from start to finish. The video really helped a lot. I saved a lot of money by doing it myself and the humidifier really works great. Thank you.
- Robert Miller of Janesville, WI installed his own humidifier.We live in Wisconsin and really needed a home humidifier. I was nervous about doing it myself, because I'm not real handy at that sort of stuff. After watching your video and reading the other instructions, me and my helpers had no problems at all installing our new Aprilaire 600. It was really easy and we can feel the difference after only a few hours.
- Paul Bahr from Suwanee, GA writes:Even down south we need some humidity in the winter. I'm SO glad I happened across the Alpine Home Air website. After digging through the site I was confident I could install an Aprilaire 700A. I ordered it, it arrived, and I installed it that same day it came. The DVD walked me through the whole process...very simple. I ordered your install kit too; it was worth every penny. Thanks!
- Don Neslon from Lunenburg, MA installed his own humidifier and writes:The instructions and video made installation very easy. The entire job took about two hours. The added humidity has made winters almost enjoyable in New England.
- Mario Casco of Montgomery Village, MD installed his own humidifier.Installation was relatively easy, even though, in my case, I had to install on the return side which was a bit tight, as you might see from the picture. The video included helped a lot.