Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- Rene Bobes of Yakima, WA shows off a new ac system.I did this all by myself; the video is just perfect step-by-step. I had two window units before. I cannot believe that my power bill with the 2.5-ton central unit is $10 dollars lower now. I saved $2200 dollars on the installation. Thanks a lot ALPINE.
- Brad Stimely from McVerytown, PA writes:I like the fact that your web site had package deals. This enabled me to get everything I needed since I didn't know what I needed to install central ac. The DVD installation video was very helpful. Shipping was fast with good service from the trucking company. Have you ever thought of selling the precharged line sets with fittings these are good for DIY people like me that have done pluming and heating work before. Overall I am very satisfied with everything. I would recommend you to friends.
- Paul Bahr from Suwanee, GA writes:Even down south we need some humidity in the winter. I'm SO glad I happened across the Alpine Home Air website. After digging through the site I was confident I could install an Aprilaire 700A. I ordered it, it arrived, and I installed it that same day it came. The DVD walked me through the whole process...very simple. I ordered your install kit too; it was worth every penny. Thanks!
- Jim Rathmann from West Seneca, NY writes:Installation went very smoothly. The installation DVD was handy!
- Jim Barber from Springfield, MO installed his humidifier and writes:Thank you for the good service and the excellent video showing an installation. The info in the video was very helpful, and I learned a couple of good tips that I didn't know about.
- Sean Markey from Chalfont, PA writes:Alpine Home Air Products: We recently installed our Aprilaire 600 Humidifier ourselves with your installation kit guiding us. It was a huge success. The directions and video were self explanatory and the customer services on a relay return were fantastic. Great products and directions. Thanks!
- Jorge Jimenez of South Riding, VA writes:This is a picture of my father in law and myself in front of our Aprilaire 700 humidifier. Our air used to be very dry, my wife and I suffered from very dry throats in the morning and my nose would bleed for no reason at all! All those problems have now gone away since we installed the humidifier and I've been able to maintain the moisture in our home to whatever level I choose. Installing the humidifier was very simple with the help of your support staff. They were always very knowledgeable and useful in recommending the best installation, pointed me to wiring diagrams and recommended the best way to setup the humidifier. The videos on the website and the one included with the humidifier gave me the knowledge and confidence I needed to take on this project. This project was also a good way to spend quality time with my father in law who was visiting for the holidays. Thank you Alpine Home Air!
- Don Neslon from Lunenburg, MA installed his own humidifier and writes:The instructions and video made installation very easy. The entire job took about two hours. The added humidity has made winters almost enjoyable in New England.
- John McGinn of Blaine, KY shows off his new furanceYour salesperson was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable. Everything he said was true to date. The DVD provided was very helpful with only a few small stumbling points, at least for me. The furnace installation process went off without a hitch, even though I did not have one of them fancy metal bending tools. (I had to ad-lib there.) It has been running great for several days now. Overall, I was very satisfied with the purchasing and installation processes. I would highly recommend your service and process to anyone.