Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Tim Lott of Yardley, PA writes:Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about my AC system. I purchased my AC condensing unit and air handler minutes ago. I appreciate your help. Your price was slightly better than your online competitors, but what pushed me over the edge was the professional web site, your personal assistance, and the videos that help homeowners like myself that enjoy working on their own homes (not to mention saving money).
- John McGinn of Blaine, KY shows off his new furanceYour salesperson was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable. Everything he said was true to date. The DVD provided was very helpful with only a few small stumbling points, at least for me. The furnace installation process went off without a hitch, even though I did not have one of them fancy metal bending tools. (I had to ad-lib there.) It has been running great for several days now. Overall, I was very satisfied with the purchasing and installation processes. I would highly recommend your service and process to anyone.
- Steve Hunt from Lakewood, WA writes:I received my order today via FedEx, and it arrived in perfect condition and all items were received. I appreciate all of your help getting the correct items ordered and now all I need to do is view the DVD to get started on the installation.
- Chuck Hall from Cincinnati, OH writes:I must say this portion of the install went like clockwork. The video showed just what to do. Thanks, Chuck Hall
- Brian Doran of Davenport, IA installed his own humidifier.I recently bought an Aprilaire 600 Humidifier. It was very reasonably priced and arrived in the timeframe promised. I was quickly un-boxing and reading the instructions, anxious to get started. The instructions and the DVD were very helpful and installation was pretty straightforward. The only question I had was hooking the electrical to the furnace so the humidifier would only operate when the furnace fan was operating. But after reading the furnace manual and doing some testing with an electrical multi-purpose tester, I found the correct terminals on the furnace circuit board and was all set. I suspect most would find the current sensing relay a more attractive alternative. All in all a good product, easily installed, with outstanding humidification results!
- Jack Ducart from Voorhees, NJ writes:I found your web site very easy to navigate. The information was complete and the instructional video gave me all the answers to questions I might have had concerning installation of my humidifier. I would recommend your site to anyone!
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- MikeThanks, and it is nice to see that someone sells these humidifiers to the do-it-yourselfer. Your video is very nice and I don't see any reason to pay what my furnace company estimated it at about $700 dollars.
- Joe Valinsky from Turnersville, NJ writes:Thank you Alpine for beginning-to-end help on installing my Goodman two-stage, multi speed gas furnace with central air. You guys were great & very patient answering my many questions & didn't hesitate explaining further if I was still in doubt. Your video was a Godsend; proof that a picture is worth a thousand words. As I shopped around I quickly discovered I couldn't beat your price, and your ordering process was very easy. Corny, but like body builder Arnold says, "I'll be back" - when I need additional products.
- Dave Frank from Haverown, PA writes:I purchased an Aprilaire model 600 bypass humidifier at the end of March. It was shipped the next day and arrived several days later. Alpine sent an email with links to the installation instructions which I had also looked at on their website before I ordered the unit. The installation went as described in the DVD and the documentation. So far so good!