Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Michael and Judith Johnson of Lawrence, KS writes:Our new furnace and air conditioner arrived in a timely manner in working order. The provided video was helpful. The installation was smooth and the accessories and kits were great. I was skeptical about ordering through the Internet but I am glad I did. Our older home has a converted (coal to gas) duct system, so the finish to the plenum is not showroom perfect, but our new furnace is working great.
- Joe Valinsky from Turnersville, NJ writes:Thank you Alpine for beginning-to-end help on installing my Goodman two-stage, multi speed gas furnace with central air. You guys were great & very patient answering my many questions & didn't hesitate explaining further if I was still in doubt. Your video was a Godsend; proof that a picture is worth a thousand words. As I shopped around I quickly discovered I couldn't beat your price, and your ordering process was very easy. Corny, but like body builder Arnold says, "I'll be back" - when I need additional products.
- Thomas Birdwell from Carson City, NV shows off his new condenser.I am very pleased with your product and the instructional video, it was very easy to install. Thank you for everything.
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- Mark KlabenI had not planned on doing this myself but I watched your great great video and think it is well within my doing!!! Thanks again.
- Martin Rudnick of Minneapolis, MN installed his own Humidifier.My father and I installed the Honeywell HE225B humidifier within 3 hours. The video, fast shipping, internet ordering, letter from the president of the company and price all add up to a quality product and experience. The electrical schematics were a bit challenging but with some thought and arrows, we got it all working on the first attempt. Thanks for making the products easy to research and possible for the do-it-yourselfer to order and install.
- Gary Garcia from Madison, OH writes:Easy installation after reading instructions and watching video.
- Craig Brown of Olmsted Falls, OH installed his own humidifier.Product was easy to install and video was excellent. I purchased the Relay 50 which I did not need. Your customer service was very helpful with the return. Product has worked great. Humidity is at 35% and house feels warmer. Delivery was quick. This was an enjoyable experience. Thanks for all your support.
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.
- Arch Milani from Mishawaka, Indiana writes:Thank you for your courteous, prompt, professional service. Tom is the perfect example of the "voice on the phone" that we all want to have representing our respective businesses. We had a little glitch with Visa interfering with our use of our debit card when we had transferred into that account, but Tom was patient, professional, and handled the situation with care and professionalism. Tom helped us review and put together the correct components for our application, and even after the delays from the bank and Visa, I received the shipment today, Oct. 6th, in the early afternoon - 1 day service! That was something that I never expected. Free shipping, and helpful follow up on tracking the shipping. Also, the amount of information that you make available, including the DVD and all of the technical downloads, as well as the application for the tax rebate, are very much appreciated by this customer who lives on doing the homework and then completing the task.