Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Dennis Lively writes:I received my Air Conditioning kit on July, 2, 2003. I watched your video and started the installation today, July 3, 2003. I had never installed anything like this before. The kit was very complete...I actually had some parts left over!...and the instructions on the video were very thorough. What a pleasure to do business with a company like yours...and over the Internet at that! I will heartily endorse your company to others and wish you the best of luck in your business growth.
- Don Neslon from Lunenburg, MA installed his own humidifier and writes:The instructions and video made installation very easy. The entire job took about two hours. The added humidity has made winters almost enjoyable in New England.
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.
- Jim Barber from Springfield, MO installed his humidifier and writes:Thank you for the good service and the excellent video showing an installation. The info in the video was very helpful, and I learned a couple of good tips that I didn't know about.
- MikeThanks, and it is nice to see that someone sells these humidifiers to the do-it-yourselfer. Your video is very nice and I don't see any reason to pay what my furnace company estimated it at about $700 dollars.
- Brian Wetsig writes:Hi there. I just got my home air conditioning unit I purchased from you up and running last night! I followed the instructions on the video and all worked out very well, and all is working great with it. My contractor... was impressed with the system and it matches the house... Thanks!
- Hap DeSimone of Schenectady, NY installed his own filters.I was able put in the furnace and electronic air filters with help from your DVD and my mother. No kidding! Very happy with your service and your company.
- Derek Roberts of Brentwood, NH installed his own humidifier.It was very easy to install. The video with the installation kit makes it even easier. Thanks a lot!
- Jim Navratil of Des Moines, IA writes:Installing central A/C from Alpine Home Air saved me so much money. I just want to thank you for the great product and support. My friends thought I was crazy for buying a central A/C system from the internet without knowing how to install it. The included instructional DVD on how to install the system was fantastic. It was a little frightening cutting into my furnace plenum, but the video showed me what to expect inside, how to bend sheet metal to hold the evaporator coils, and to seal up the hole after installation. As suggested in the DVD, I hired a heating professional to help with the final steps. The professional was done in about 1 hour. Everything I needed was contained within the kit. There were no surprises, and all of the equipment worked fine when installed. Thank you Alpine Home Air for the very COOL addition to my home, and for making it easy and really kind of fun to install.
- Chuck Hall from Cincinnati, OH writes:I must say this portion of the install went like clockwork. The video showed just what to do. Thanks, Chuck Hall