Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install Central Air Conditioning
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- David Olson from Swallwell, AB Canada writes:I've installed both new furnaces with the help of the video (could not have done the transitions with out it), and I'm happy to report they have kept my family nice and warm this winter through 4 weeks of -30 C to -40 C or -20F to -40F. Thanks for the help, Andrew! I am looking forward to installing my new boiler!
- Michael and Judith Johnson of Lawrence, KS writes:Our new furnace and air conditioner arrived in a timely manner in working order. The provided video was helpful. The installation was smooth and the accessories and kits were great. I was skeptical about ordering through the Internet but I am glad I did. Our older home has a converted (coal to gas) duct system, so the finish to the plenum is not showroom perfect, but our new furnace is working great.
- Jim Rathmann from West Seneca, NY writes:Installation went very smoothly. The installation DVD was handy!
- Justin Deahr of Naperville, IL installed his own humidifier:Monday night I sent a question to Alpine asking if the Aprilaire 600 could be installed with the duct on the right side. I received a reply on Tuesday confirming that it was possible. I ordered my Aprilaire 600 humidifier Wednesday afternoon. It shipped Thursday and arrived Friday. I installed it Saturday morning with only one trip to the homestore to get the low voltage wire. My furnace installer wanted $600 to do it. I suspect that it would have gone even better if I'd watched the DVD that was included.
- Ken Gibby from Providence, UT installed his own humidifier.I just finished my installation of an Aprilaire 600A humidifier from Alpine Home Air Products. It took about 4 hours with some help from my father-in-law. The video was good for the basics, but the paper instruction gave me the details needed for the electrical hookup. I recommend getting the installation kit Alpine offers. I bought my own components and realized I wasn't really saving anything. All in all, everything went together quite smoothly and it worked the first time. I'm thankful for the savings rather than having someone else install it for me. Thanks!
- Jason Armagost of Newton Falls, Ohio writes:By purchasing a packaged item from Alpine, it made the installation very easy. I chose Alpine for their prices but will stay as a customer because of the ease of ordering and the excellent customer service with knowledgeable staff. The installation took less than 8 hours with 2 people working on it who have never done HVAC work before. The installation video and booklets made the entire process smooth and flawless. I used the contractor assistance for the initial startup and the contractor commended me on the good work. I owe this to Alpine for their support and thorough documentations. The entire heat pump/air handler system works excellently and accessories are easy to find on the website. Not enough good things can be said about Alpine. Thank You for making a large project easy for a DIY'er.
- Joe Valinsky from Turnersville, NJ writes:Thank you Alpine for beginning-to-end help on installing my Goodman two-stage, multi speed gas furnace with central air. You guys were great & very patient answering my many questions & didn't hesitate explaining further if I was still in doubt. Your video was a Godsend; proof that a picture is worth a thousand words. As I shopped around I quickly discovered I couldn't beat your price, and your ordering process was very easy. Corny, but like body builder Arnold says, "I'll be back" - when I need additional products.
- Thomas Birdwell from Carson City, NV shows off his new condenser.I am very pleased with your product and the instructional video, it was very easy to install. Thank you for everything.
- Warren Bjork of Mount Prospect, IL installed his own humidifier.I am sending a picture of the successful installation of my April Air 700 furnace humidifier. After watching your video and reading the instructions enclosed with the humidifier, I had no problem installing the unit. I consider myself pretty good at plumbing, carpentry and electrical work around the house, but I've never attempted to work on my furnace before. I was skeptical about starting the job, but after reviewing the instructions I was able to download from your website, I decided I had little to lose by trying it out...As you advertised, I could always contact you for help if I needed it. As it was, I didn't need the help and the installation went ahead without a hitch. The extra page of possible furnace configurations for the 32v wiring was especially helpful. I also referred to my furnace handbook for the correct wiring of the circuit board. Thanks, I saved $200 by using your service. I have already ordered another unit for my son's house! I'll be helping him this weekend.
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.