Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install Central Air Conditioning
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Brian Doran of Davenport, IA installed his own humidifier.I recently bought an Aprilaire 600 Humidifier. It was very reasonably priced and arrived in the timeframe promised. I was quickly un-boxing and reading the instructions, anxious to get started. The instructions and the DVD were very helpful and installation was pretty straightforward. The only question I had was hooking the electrical to the furnace so the humidifier would only operate when the furnace fan was operating. But after reading the furnace manual and doing some testing with an electrical multi-purpose tester, I found the correct terminals on the furnace circuit board and was all set. I suspect most would find the current sensing relay a more attractive alternative. All in all a good product, easily installed, with outstanding humidification results!
- Dan Moberg of Liberty Lake, WA writes:I ordered my system from you on Jan 9, 2005. It arrived at my door on the 13th. Attached is a picture of my installation of an Aprilaire 600. The installation was extremely easy. I really enjoyed the installation video that came with the unit. I have my system wired to both the HUM terminal on the furnace controller, and I added the ability to run from the fan circuit (using the isolation transformer). There is a black box (shown in picture) that allows me to switch between the two methods. Thanks again.
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- Jason Armagost of Newton Falls, Ohio writes:By purchasing a packaged item from Alpine, it made the installation very easy. I chose Alpine for their prices but will stay as a customer because of the ease of ordering and the excellent customer service with knowledgeable staff. The installation took less than 8 hours with 2 people working on it who have never done HVAC work before. The installation video and booklets made the entire process smooth and flawless. I used the contractor assistance for the initial startup and the contractor commended me on the good work. I owe this to Alpine for their support and thorough documentations. The entire heat pump/air handler system works excellently and accessories are easy to find on the website. Not enough good things can be said about Alpine. Thank You for making a large project easy for a DIY'er.
- Paul Bahr from Suwanee, GA writes:Even down south we need some humidity in the winter. I'm SO glad I happened across the Alpine Home Air website. After digging through the site I was confident I could install an Aprilaire 700A. I ordered it, it arrived, and I installed it that same day it came. The DVD walked me through the whole process...very simple. I ordered your install kit too; it was worth every penny. Thanks!
- Rene Bobes of Yakima, WA shows off a new ac system.I did this all by myself; the video is just perfect step-by-step. I had two window units before. I cannot believe that my power bill with the 2.5-ton central unit is $10 dollars lower now. I saved $2200 dollars on the installation. Thanks a lot ALPINE.
- MikeThanks, and it is nice to see that someone sells these humidifiers to the do-it-yourselfer. Your video is very nice and I don't see any reason to pay what my furnace company estimated it at about $700 dollars.
- David Olson from Swallwell, AB Canada writes:I've installed both new furnaces with the help of the video (could not have done the transitions with out it), and I'm happy to report they have kept my family nice and warm this winter through 4 weeks of -30 C to -40 C or -20F to -40F. Thanks for the help, Andrew! I am looking forward to installing my new boiler!
- Duane Hass of Oak Creek, WI writes:I just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service I received today in dealing with David. He was very knowledgable in helping my father and I set up my new Aprilaire 500A I pruchased from you a couple weeks ago. We were a little nervous when it came to the electrical side of things, and he was happy enough to assist where needed. I would have to say its the little things you guys do that make the transaction worth while. The DVD, the guarantee, the custmer service, the support line, everything - thanks once again.
- Justin Deahr of Naperville, IL installed his own humidifier:Monday night I sent a question to Alpine asking if the Aprilaire 600 could be installed with the duct on the right side. I received a reply on Tuesday confirming that it was possible. I ordered my Aprilaire 600 humidifier Wednesday afternoon. It shipped Thursday and arrived Friday. I installed it Saturday morning with only one trip to the homestore to get the low voltage wire. My furnace installer wanted $600 to do it. I suspect that it would have gone even better if I'd watched the DVD that was included.