Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install Starter Ductwork
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.
- Brian Vass of Cincinnati, OH installed his own humidifier.My friend Frank recently installed an Aprilaire 600 in his house. It was so easy, he talked me into installing one in my house too. The installation DVD was very helpful. We installed the humidifier in under 4 hours. Here's a picture of me, my son Andrew, and the two newest members of our family: our Aprilaire 600 and the humidistat. Thanks Alpine Home Air!
- Sean Markey from Chalfont, PA writes:Alpine Home Air Products: We recently installed our Aprilaire 600 Humidifier ourselves with your installation kit guiding us. It was a huge success. The directions and video were self explanatory and the customer services on a relay return were fantastic. Great products and directions. Thanks!
- John Dinsley from Crawford, NE writes:When it came time to replace the old furnace, a contractor friend suggested your website and I realized he was right about the great prices. The furnace works great! Thank you for the friendly customer help, quick delivery, good product, and the DVD!!
- Richard Lindemon of Seven Valleys, PA writes:My wife wanted a humidifier installed for Christmas this year, so I ordered an Aprilaire 700 on Wednesday afternoon. I also grabbed the installation kit and some extra evaporator pads with no idea what I was getting myself into. In less than 24 hrs. the package arrived. WOW … what turnaround! I read through the instructions several times trying to convince myself that I really could handle installing this thing myself. I’m not COMPLETELY helpless with home improvement projects, but as a mechanical engineer I tend to dream over things forever, but never get to actually doing it. Then I watched the video on the DVD that came in the package and was thoroughly convinced that I could handle the installation myself. Everything went just fine as I installed everything exactly the way I was supposed to. My Aprilaire 700 is running right now as I write this and seems to be working just fine. Thanks Alpine!
- Jon Macks from Rochester, MI installed his own humidifier.Your video installation guide really reassured me that I could do this job myself. My biggest concern was cutting the hole in the furnace duct work, but this went smoother than I thought it would. The unit is working great.
- Ken Gibby from Providence, UT installed his own humidifier.I just finished my installation of an Aprilaire 600A humidifier from Alpine Home Air Products. It took about 4 hours with some help from my father-in-law. The video was good for the basics, but the paper instruction gave me the details needed for the electrical hookup. I recommend getting the installation kit Alpine offers. I bought my own components and realized I wasn't really saving anything. All in all, everything went together quite smoothly and it worked the first time. I'm thankful for the savings rather than having someone else install it for me. Thanks!
- Rob Allen from Coopersburg, PA installed his own humidifier.Great instructions and an informative video made it an easy job. Finished in one evening after dinner. PS Wiring was my only concern and it was not a problem.
- Robert Miller of Janesville, WI installed his own humidifier.We live in Wisconsin and really needed a home humidifier. I was nervous about doing it myself, because I'm not real handy at that sort of stuff. After watching your video and reading the other instructions, me and my helpers had no problems at all installing our new Aprilaire 600. It was really easy and we can feel the difference after only a few hours.
- John Russell of Hatfield, MA installed his own humidifier.I installed my Aprilaire 700 Humidifier this summer and using your DVD, had no problems. This was an older furnace so I had to add a 24-volt transformer and a current sensing relay. Now that the heating season is here, I find that the humidifer works perfectly. John Russell