Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install Starter Ductwork
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Dave Frank from Haverown, PA writes:I purchased an Aprilaire model 600 bypass humidifier at the end of March. It was shipped the next day and arrived several days later. Alpine sent an email with links to the installation instructions which I had also looked at on their website before I ordered the unit. The installation went as described in the DVD and the documentation. So far so good!
- Joseph Fuller of Smyrna, GA installed his own humidifier.Hello: Attached is a photo of my installed Aprilaire 400 humidifier - it was a snap, thanks to my #1 helper as you see in the photo. The installation video was a great help - thanks for offering such great products and support!
- Jorge Jimenez of South Riding, VA writes:This is a picture of my father in law and myself in front of our Aprilaire 700 humidifier. Our air used to be very dry, my wife and I suffered from very dry throats in the morning and my nose would bleed for no reason at all! All those problems have now gone away since we installed the humidifier and I've been able to maintain the moisture in our home to whatever level I choose. Installing the humidifier was very simple with the help of your support staff. They were always very knowledgeable and useful in recommending the best installation, pointed me to wiring diagrams and recommended the best way to setup the humidifier. The videos on the website and the one included with the humidifier gave me the knowledge and confidence I needed to take on this project. This project was also a good way to spend quality time with my father in law who was visiting for the holidays. Thank you Alpine Home Air!
- Gregory Snoberger from Woolwich Twp, NJ installed his own humidifier:Let me just start by saying WOW!!!!! I was really excited to find this product (Aprilaire Model 700) at your online store. I purchased the product and additional installation kit. Before I could even arrange to get all the tools necessary to install the unit, it was delivered to my door. The materials included (DVD & written instructions) made this installation very easy and quick. I'm very excited to have the unit installed and working. Thank you so much. Everything from purchasing to installing was made very easy. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!! Again, I can't thank you enough. I look forward to purchasing from you again in the future.
- Richard Elarde of Naperville, IL writes:Hello Andrew, We wanted to provide you with our positive feedback. My wife initially called and spoke with Sam, who was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of her questions. A couple of days later, she went onto your website and placed the order. Our order was shipped the same day and received a couple of days later in perfect condition. We were very impressed to receive the DVD providing instructions. Our entire experience with Alpine Home Air was wonderful, and when we require the replacement bulbs for our products, we will certainly call and order them from Alpine. We were so impressed that we told our HVAC contractor about our experience and they assured us they would be seriously pursing making purchases of items from Alpine Home Air. Sincerely, Richard Elarde
- Richard Lindemon of Seven Valleys, PA writes:My wife wanted a humidifier installed for Christmas this year, so I ordered an Aprilaire 700 on Wednesday afternoon. I also grabbed the installation kit and some extra evaporator pads with no idea what I was getting myself into. In less than 24 hrs. the package arrived. WOW … what turnaround! I read through the instructions several times trying to convince myself that I really could handle installing this thing myself. I’m not COMPLETELY helpless with home improvement projects, but as a mechanical engineer I tend to dream over things forever, but never get to actually doing it. Then I watched the video on the DVD that came in the package and was thoroughly convinced that I could handle the installation myself. Everything went just fine as I installed everything exactly the way I was supposed to. My Aprilaire 700 is running right now as I write this and seems to be working just fine. Thanks Alpine!
- John McGinn of Blaine, KY shows off his new furanceYour salesperson was very nice, helpful and knowledgeable. Everything he said was true to date. The DVD provided was very helpful with only a few small stumbling points, at least for me. The furnace installation process went off without a hitch, even though I did not have one of them fancy metal bending tools. (I had to ad-lib there.) It has been running great for several days now. Overall, I was very satisfied with the purchasing and installation processes. I would highly recommend your service and process to anyone.
- Robert Miller of Janesville, WI installed his own humidifier.We live in Wisconsin and really needed a home humidifier. I was nervous about doing it myself, because I'm not real handy at that sort of stuff. After watching your video and reading the other instructions, me and my helpers had no problems at all installing our new Aprilaire 600. It was really easy and we can feel the difference after only a few hours.
- Jim Rathmann from West Seneca, NY writes:Installation went very smoothly. The installation DVD was handy!
- John Beasley from Lakeville, MN installed his own humidifier.Here is a photo of me next to the control panel for my new Aprilaire 700. Unfortunately you can't see the unit itself because of the tight installation area on the supply run. Your service and support have been awesome! The installation video was very helpful with this unit. Thanks for you prompt shipping! I will definitely use your company again for my a/c and furnace supply needs.