Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Fresh Air Exchanger
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Justin Deahr of Naperville, IL installed his own humidifier:Monday night I sent a question to Alpine asking if the Aprilaire 600 could be installed with the duct on the right side. I received a reply on Tuesday confirming that it was possible. I ordered my Aprilaire 600 humidifier Wednesday afternoon. It shipped Thursday and arrived Friday. I installed it Saturday morning with only one trip to the homestore to get the low voltage wire. My furnace installer wanted $600 to do it. I suspect that it would have gone even better if I'd watched the DVD that was included.
- Cash Shelton from Denver, CO writes:Your site made air conditioning affordable and easy to install. Having no prior experience in air conditioning, or even electrical, the video provided me with all the information one could need. Thank you!
- Robert Miller of Janesville, WI installed his own humidifier.We live in Wisconsin and really needed a home humidifier. I was nervous about doing it myself, because I'm not real handy at that sort of stuff. After watching your video and reading the other instructions, me and my helpers had no problems at all installing our new Aprilaire 600. It was really easy and we can feel the difference after only a few hours.
- Don Neslon from Lunenburg, MA installed his own humidifier and writes:The instructions and video made installation very easy. The entire job took about two hours. The added humidity has made winters almost enjoyable in New England.
- Paul Mosteller of Columbia, PA shows off his new AC system:I installed my AC system that I purchased from you! It works great - easy to install with the video and instructions, very easy to use website for ordering and picking out the best unit, and size and value for my house. I got a price from a dealer and it was $3,500.000 for the installation. Then I saw your website and bingo, I ordered it. Great shipping, and very nice products. Again, thanks so much. You saved me $2,000.00 dollars.
- Bruce Haynes of Welches, OR writes:I love the DVD installation video! I have seen a lot of video instruction tapes, and this is by far the best.
- Steve Banovic of Middletown, MD installed his own humidifier.The versatility of my 700 model was shown when I repositioned the solenoid valve so that the unit could fit onto the supply plenum with a vertical measurement of 16.5 inches. All told, it took me 4.5 hours of installation, including watching the video and installing a new outlet near the furnace. No need to look any further - this is the company to go with. Thanks for the great product and service.
- Dan Moberg of Liberty Lake, WA writes:I ordered my system from you on Jan 9, 2005. It arrived at my door on the 13th. Attached is a picture of my installation of an Aprilaire 600. The installation was extremely easy. I really enjoyed the installation video that came with the unit. I have my system wired to both the HUM terminal on the furnace controller, and I added the ability to run from the fan circuit (using the isolation transformer). There is a black box (shown in picture) that allows me to switch between the two methods. Thanks again.
- Randy Greenwaldt of Black Hawk, SD shows off his new AC system.Installing this 2-ton Goodman central air conditioner was not only easy but also a lot of fun. The installation video was very helpful because of the step-by-step instructions. It helped me to complete the installation faster than I expected. Thank you.
- Gary Garcia from Madison, OH writes:Easy installation after reading instructions and watching video.