Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Fresh Air Exchanger
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- Alan Zidzik of Canton, MI installed his own humidifier.I found the Aprilaire 400 humidifier easy to install. It took approximately 3 hours to install following the easy to understand written and DVD directions provided with the humidifier. I made my selection from Alpine after researching this product and your company on the Internet. The website was informative, and the customer service representative whom I talked to on the phone was friendly and knowledgeable.
- John Beasley from Lakeville, MN installed his own humidifier.Here is a photo of me next to the control panel for my new Aprilaire 700. Unfortunately you can't see the unit itself because of the tight installation area on the supply run. Your service and support have been awesome! The installation video was very helpful with this unit. Thanks for you prompt shipping! I will definitely use your company again for my a/c and furnace supply needs.
- Ayodale Deveneaux of Rockford, IL writes:I ordered the Aprilaire 700 Humidifier Friday and received it the very next day. I watched the video, had everything I needed, and set to work. In less than 2 hours, the humidifier was all installed and good to go. Great help from the video and even if you aren't a savvy person, it really won’t hurt. My sales person was Andrew Arthurs and had extreme knowledge about the product. All my questions were answered and the final installation was a breeze. I would recommend anyone to Alpine Home Air again, and I will definitely buy from you again. Keep up the good work for us DIY-ers, as I saved money and am satisfied with everything. Ayo
- Duane Hass of Oak Creek, WI writes:I just wanted to say thanks for the great customer service I received today in dealing with David. He was very knowledgable in helping my father and I set up my new Aprilaire 500A I pruchased from you a couple weeks ago. We were a little nervous when it came to the electrical side of things, and he was happy enough to assist where needed. I would have to say its the little things you guys do that make the transaction worth while. The DVD, the guarantee, the custmer service, the support line, everything - thanks once again.
- Lee Clevenger of Independence, MO writes:I am happy to have purchased a Goodman Variable-Speed Air Handler, 15 Seer Heat Pump, and 20 Kilowatt Heater Coil in August, 2006 from Alpine Home Air Products. Since installation these products have performed perfectly to this day, saving me considerable money over the inefficient equipment they replaced, as well as a $300 savings on my income tax. The purchase price of these products was very competitive, not to mention being tax and freight free in addition. The Alpine staff was gracious and helpful over the phone in the installation process, and the accompanying instructional video was useful. I would recommend that anyone interested in purchasing products such as these investigate what Alpine offers.
- Bruce Haynes of Welches, OR writes:I love the DVD installation video! I have seen a lot of video instruction tapes, and this is by far the best.
- Jim Rathmann from West Seneca, NY writes:Installation went very smoothly. The installation DVD was handy!
- Bob Parkinson from Afton, WY writes:At the beginning I thought this was going to be a difficult project. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to tackle it myself. On my first call to Alpine Home Air, I was greeted with excellent customer service and a knowledgeable staff. I was able to order all the proper parts within minutes and I received the parts in a matter of days. I started to watch the instructional videos; I couldn't have done it without the videos or the help from the staff over the phone. After tearing out the old, ineffecient oil burner, I dedicated a few hours a night to get the new furnace in. I was able to do everything but the gas work. Now I have a cozy home; I can't wait to see how it performs in these cold winters. I want to thank Alpine Home Air for the great service, great price, and great products. It feels good when you can save over $3,000 dollars on a project when you do it yourself. You have a customer for life! Thanks again.
- Paul Mosteller of Columbia, PA shows off his new AC system:I installed my AC system that I purchased from you! It works great - easy to install with the video and instructions, very easy to use website for ordering and picking out the best unit, and size and value for my house. I got a price from a dealer and it was $3,500.000 for the installation. Then I saw your website and bingo, I ordered it. Great shipping, and very nice products. Again, thanks so much. You saved me $2,000.00 dollars.
- John Dinsley from Crawford, NE writes:When it came time to replace the old furnace, a contractor friend suggested your website and I realized he was right about the great prices. The furnace works great! Thank you for the friendly customer help, quick delivery, good product, and the DVD!!