Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install an Ultraviolet Purifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- John Russell of Hatfield, MA installed his own humidifier.I installed my Aprilaire 700 Humidifier this summer and using your DVD, had no problems. This was an older furnace so I had to add a 24-volt transformer and a current sensing relay. Now that the heating season is here, I find that the humidifer works perfectly. John Russell
- Martin Rudnick of Minneapolis, MN installed his own Humidifier.My father and I installed the Honeywell HE225B humidifier within 3 hours. The video, fast shipping, internet ordering, letter from the president of the company and price all add up to a quality product and experience. The electrical schematics were a bit challenging but with some thought and arrows, we got it all working on the first attempt. Thanks for making the products easy to research and possible for the do-it-yourselfer to order and install.
- Tim Lott of Yardley, PA writes:Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about my AC system. I purchased my AC condensing unit and air handler minutes ago. I appreciate your help. Your price was slightly better than your online competitors, but what pushed me over the edge was the professional web site, your personal assistance, and the videos that help homeowners like myself that enjoy working on their own homes (not to mention saving money).
- Richard Lindemon of Seven Valleys, PA writes:My wife wanted a humidifier installed for Christmas this year, so I ordered an Aprilaire 700 on Wednesday afternoon. I also grabbed the installation kit and some extra evaporator pads with no idea what I was getting myself into. In less than 24 hrs. the package arrived. WOW … what turnaround! I read through the instructions several times trying to convince myself that I really could handle installing this thing myself. I’m not COMPLETELY helpless with home improvement projects, but as a mechanical engineer I tend to dream over things forever, but never get to actually doing it. Then I watched the video on the DVD that came in the package and was thoroughly convinced that I could handle the installation myself. Everything went just fine as I installed everything exactly the way I was supposed to. My Aprilaire 700 is running right now as I write this and seems to be working just fine. Thanks Alpine!
- Chuck Anstedt from Richmond, WI writes:Everything looks good, we have not installed the furnace yet. I will let you know when we have everything up and running. Shipment was fast, DVD were very knowledgeable.
- Bob Parkinson from Afton, WY writes:At the beginning I thought this was going to be a difficult project. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to tackle it myself. On my first call to Alpine Home Air, I was greeted with excellent customer service and a knowledgeable staff. I was able to order all the proper parts within minutes and I received the parts in a matter of days. I started to watch the instructional videos; I couldn't have done it without the videos or the help from the staff over the phone. After tearing out the old, ineffecient oil burner, I dedicated a few hours a night to get the new furnace in. I was able to do everything but the gas work. Now I have a cozy home; I can't wait to see how it performs in these cold winters. I want to thank Alpine Home Air for the great service, great price, and great products. It feels good when you can save over $3,000 dollars on a project when you do it yourself. You have a customer for life! Thanks again.
- Mario Casco of Montgomery Village, MD installed his own humidifier.Installation was relatively easy, even though, in my case, I had to install on the return side which was a bit tight, as you might see from the picture. The video included helped a lot.
- Sean Markey from Chalfont, PA writes:Alpine Home Air Products: We recently installed our Aprilaire 600 Humidifier ourselves with your installation kit guiding us. It was a huge success. The directions and video were self explanatory and the customer services on a relay return were fantastic. Great products and directions. Thanks!
- Ayodale Deveneaux of Rockford, IL writes:I ordered the Aprilaire 700 Humidifier Friday and received it the very next day. I watched the video, had everything I needed, and set to work. In less than 2 hours, the humidifier was all installed and good to go. Great help from the video and even if you aren't a savvy person, it really won’t hurt. My sales person was Andrew Arthurs and had extreme knowledge about the product. All my questions were answered and the final installation was a breeze. I would recommend anyone to Alpine Home Air again, and I will definitely buy from you again. Keep up the good work for us DIY-ers, as I saved money and am satisfied with everything. Ayo
- David Olson from Swallwell, AB Canada writes:I've installed both new furnaces with the help of the video (could not have done the transitions with out it), and I'm happy to report they have kept my family nice and warm this winter through 4 weeks of -30 C to -40 C or -20F to -40F. Thanks for the help, Andrew! I am looking forward to installing my new boiler!