Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Make a Sheet Metal Transition
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- David Olson from Swallwell, AB Canada writes:I've installed both new furnaces with the help of the video (could not have done the transitions with out it), and I'm happy to report they have kept my family nice and warm this winter through 4 weeks of -30 C to -40 C or -20F to -40F. Thanks for the help, Andrew! I am looking forward to installing my new boiler!
- Thomas Birdwell from Carson City, NV shows off his new condenser.I am very pleased with your product and the instructional video, it was very easy to install. Thank you for everything.
- Alan Zidzik of Canton, MI installed his own humidifier.I found the Aprilaire 400 humidifier easy to install. It took approximately 3 hours to install following the easy to understand written and DVD directions provided with the humidifier. I made my selection from Alpine after researching this product and your company on the Internet. The website was informative, and the customer service representative whom I talked to on the phone was friendly and knowledgeable.
- Jorge Jimenez of South Riding, VA writes:This is a picture of my father in law and myself in front of our Aprilaire 700 humidifier. Our air used to be very dry, my wife and I suffered from very dry throats in the morning and my nose would bleed for no reason at all! All those problems have now gone away since we installed the humidifier and I've been able to maintain the moisture in our home to whatever level I choose. Installing the humidifier was very simple with the help of your support staff. They were always very knowledgeable and useful in recommending the best installation, pointed me to wiring diagrams and recommended the best way to setup the humidifier. The videos on the website and the one included with the humidifier gave me the knowledge and confidence I needed to take on this project. This project was also a good way to spend quality time with my father in law who was visiting for the holidays. Thank you Alpine Home Air!
- Hap DeSimone of Schenectady, NY installed his own filters.I was able put in the furnace and electronic air filters with help from your DVD and my mother. No kidding! Very happy with your service and your company.
- Joseph Fuller of Smyrna, GA installed his own humidifier.Hello: Attached is a photo of my installed Aprilaire 400 humidifier - it was a snap, thanks to my #1 helper as you see in the photo. The installation video was a great help - thanks for offering such great products and support!
- Richard Elarde of Naperville, IL writes:Hello Andrew, We wanted to provide you with our positive feedback. My wife initially called and spoke with Sam, who was extremely knowledgeable and answered all of her questions. A couple of days later, she went onto your website and placed the order. Our order was shipped the same day and received a couple of days later in perfect condition. We were very impressed to receive the DVD providing instructions. Our entire experience with Alpine Home Air was wonderful, and when we require the replacement bulbs for our products, we will certainly call and order them from Alpine. We were so impressed that we told our HVAC contractor about our experience and they assured us they would be seriously pursing making purchases of items from Alpine Home Air. Sincerely, Richard Elarde
- William Brennan from Delafield, WI installed his own air cleaner.How exciting it is to install your equipment in my home using a DVD, reading the instructions, and to have an operating 2 stage furnace, AC evaporator coil, Honeywell whole house filter, supply transition, and Honeywell touch screen programmable thermostat. My wife and I used to adjust our house temperature frequently during the week. Since the installation, we do not adjust the temperature during the day, and at night the thermostat is programmed to drop 6 degrees, then come back to daytime temp at 6am. With the 93% furnace, energy efficient DC blower motor, and programmable thermostat, we will be reaping operational savings over the life of our system...this is exciting. Our most recent monthly gas bill was $50 less, and the furnace was only installed for 2 weeks! You have great service, technical assistance, quality products, and a competitive price. I am sincerely pleased with my purchase.
- Franklin Burns of Silver Spring, MD writes:I am a satisfied Alpine customer. Assistance from my HVAC engineer was not necessary. I watched the video you provided and followed the instructions. It took several days but it worked as advertised when power was applied. The increase in humidity has made our home much more comfortable. Thank you.
- John Russell of Hatfield, MA installed his own humidifier.I installed my Aprilaire 700 Humidifier this summer and using your DVD, had no problems. This was an older furnace so I had to add a 24-volt transformer and a current sensing relay. Now that the heating season is here, I find that the humidifer works perfectly. John Russell