Installation Videos on DVD!Alpine's exclusive DVD videos make your product installations easy! Watch as a pro tackles 7 different projects from start-to-finish and explains to you in easy-to-understand language how you too can perform the jobs successfully.
Each video shows you the tools and supplies necessary to install your new equipment, as well as tradesman hints and techniques to make the work go smoothly. Over 5 hours of installation videos all on one DVD. You can’t get these videos anywhere else!
Get your DVD today by either ordering a video-related product, or purchase the DVD alone. Look for the DVD icon below a product's price on a product page - if you see it, the DVD is included free. Or, purchase all 7 videos on one DVD for just $49.99 today.
Money Back Offer: If you buy the DVD and then within 30 days purchase a qualifying heating or cooling product from us we'll reimburse you $49.99 for the DVD.
Highlight Playing: How to Install a Humidifier
Want to see more videos?
Check out the Learning Center.
Check out the Learning Center.
What Customers Are Saying About the DVD:
- David Olson from Swallwell, AB Canada writes:I've installed both new furnaces with the help of the video (could not have done the transitions with out it), and I'm happy to report they have kept my family nice and warm this winter through 4 weeks of -30 C to -40 C or -20F to -40F. Thanks for the help, Andrew! I am looking forward to installing my new boiler!
- Arch Milani from Mishawaka, Indiana writes:Thank you for your courteous, prompt, professional service. Tom is the perfect example of the "voice on the phone" that we all want to have representing our respective businesses. We had a little glitch with Visa interfering with our use of our debit card when we had transferred into that account, but Tom was patient, professional, and handled the situation with care and professionalism. Tom helped us review and put together the correct components for our application, and even after the delays from the bank and Visa, I received the shipment today, Oct. 6th, in the early afternoon - 1 day service! That was something that I never expected. Free shipping, and helpful follow up on tracking the shipping. Also, the amount of information that you make available, including the DVD and all of the technical downloads, as well as the application for the tax rebate, are very much appreciated by this customer who lives on doing the homework and then completing the task.
- Jim Barber from Springfield, MO installed his humidifier and writes:Thank you for the good service and the excellent video showing an installation. The info in the video was very helpful, and I learned a couple of good tips that I didn't know about.
- Steve Banovic of Middletown, MD installed his own humidifier.The versatility of my 700 model was shown when I repositioned the solenoid valve so that the unit could fit onto the supply plenum with a vertical measurement of 16.5 inches. All told, it took me 4.5 hours of installation, including watching the video and installing a new outlet near the furnace. No need to look any further - this is the company to go with. Thanks for the great product and service.
- William Benzoni from Webster, NY writes:Got a quote of $9,705 for an A/C, coil, furnace, air filter, humidifier, thermostat and installation. Decided to buy the exact same A/C, coil, furnace and a better air filter, humidifier, and thermostat. I installed it with the help of my 9-month-old and someone licensed to handle Freon - total cost was under $4,000. The Alpine Home Air video was fantastic.
- Thomas Birdwell from Carson City, NV shows off his new condenser.I am very pleased with your product and the instructional video, it was very easy to install. Thank you for everything.
- Jon Macks from Rochester, MI installed his own humidifier.Your video installation guide really reassured me that I could do this job myself. My biggest concern was cutting the hole in the furnace duct work, but this went smoother than I thought it would. The unit is working great.
- Steve Hunt from Lakewood, WA writes:I received my order today via FedEx, and it arrived in perfect condition and all items were received. I appreciate all of your help getting the correct items ordered and now all I need to do is view the DVD to get started on the installation.
- Hap DeSimone of Schenectady, NY installed his own filters.I was able put in the furnace and electronic air filters with help from your DVD and my mother. No kidding! Very happy with your service and your company.
- John Beasley from Lakeville, MN installed his own humidifier.Here is a photo of me next to the control panel for my new Aprilaire 700. Unfortunately you can't see the unit itself because of the tight installation area on the supply run. Your service and support have been awesome! The installation video was very helpful with this unit. Thanks for you prompt shipping! I will definitely use your company again for my a/c and furnace supply needs.