The Model 1700 - Series Dehumidifier may be difficult to access in locations such as attics and crawlspaces, and you may wish to control the moisture level in a specific area, such as a living room or master bedroom. The Model 70 Living Space Control provides you with a convenient, accessible means of turning the Model 1700 - Series Dehumidifier on and off and allows for adjustment of the dryness level set point. The Model 70 Control contains its own sensors that override the Model 1700 - Series main control board sensors when connected and enabled. Therefore, the control should be located in an area where the homeowner wants to monitor and control moisture levels.
- Low Dew Point Control Level: 40°F
- High Dew Point Control Level: 65°F
- Temperature Sensor Range: 40°F to 100°F
- Relative Humidity Sensor Range: 30% to 100%
- Supply Voltage (DC from model 1700-series control board): 12VDC