The V4043 Motorized Zone Valve provides 2-position (open-close), straight-through control of supply water for baseboard radiation, convectors, fan-coil units, etc. It uses a 2-wire, 24-volt control circuit and requires a SPST thermostat. Integral end-switch models permit the sequencing of auxiliary equipment.
- Quiet, dependable operation is provided by motor-operated powerhead and swing-type ball valve.
- Unique rotating ball plug that seats on a different part of its surface on each closing.
- Closes against the flow of water to assure quiet operation.
- Manual opener moves ball away from seat allowing valve to be installed without disassembly.
- Manual opener allows for valve operation on power failure. Valve retrns to automatic position when power is restored.
- Motor can be replaced by removing one screw, without disturbing the valve body or draining the system.
- Compact construction permits fitting under cover of most baseboards.
|Nominal Timing||15 Seconds|
|Capacity (Cv)||3.5 GPM at 60°F|
|Fluid Temperature Range (°F)||40 F to 200 F|
|Electrical Connection||18 Inch Leads|
|Connection Diameter||1/2 Inches|