Rinnai RCi Series Tankless Water Heaters utilize concentric venting with an inner pipe that is designed to withstand varying flue temperature conditions that may be experienced over the life of a condensing product.
This raised horizontal termination kit is to be used when the venting will terminate horizontally, and the termination is less than 12 inches above the snow level. A termination of at least 12 inches above snow level is required, and this raised horizontal termination kit will raise the termination between 23.5-31.5 inches.
The Ubbink Rolux® condensing concentric vent system is considered part of the direct vent tankless water heater, and has been tested and approved with the appliance by a third party testing agency.
- Engineered especially for gas appliance venting
- Positive fit and lock allows for installation assurance
- Two layers of pipe equals two layers of protection
- Seals at every joint expand and contract with weather and temperature changes, so there's no flexing or cracking in the venting
- No flammable, messy or harmful glues, cements, or solvents are used
- Zero clearance to combustibles
- Single penetration through wall for both intake and exhaust
|Wall Hole Size||5 1/2 Inches|