The Goodman ASPT Multi-Position Air Handler with EEM (Energy-Saving) Motor is suitable for use with R-410A refrigerant and may be installed in a variety of locations. This air handler features a SmartFrame™ sub-structure that adds lateral stability, mounting locations for internal components, and additional insulation retention.
For Tips for Selecting Matched Components and Line Sets click here.
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Direct-drive, multi-speed ECM motor
- Internal factory-mounted TXV valve
- Transformer and blower time-delay on all units
- Easy single-bulb UV light compatibility
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2.0% at 1.0 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H2O when tested in accordance with ASHRAE standard 193
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- New rigid SmartFrame™ cabinet
- 21 inch depth for easy attic access
- DecaBDE-free thermoplastic drain pan
- Galvanized leather grain-embossed finish
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal blower case to reduce operating sound and cabinet condensation
- Glue-less cabinet insulation retention
- Screw-less sides & back prevents condensation
- Multi-position capability: upflow, downflow, horizontal or vertical
- Coil-mounting track for quick repositioning
- Tool-less filter access accommodates standard-size filters
- Multiple electrical knockouts
- Heavy-gauge bottom plate
If your air handler will be installed above a conditioned space, your local code may require a secondary drain pan. See Accessories for details.