AC Installation Guide - 2
|Safety Guidelines When Installing Central Air|
- All products must be installed according to manufacturer's installation instructions and safety guidelines.
- All work must be done according to local and national building, electrical and mechanical codes.
- Wear proper safety equipment when performing your installation.
- Get local permits if necessary.
- Do not adjust or handle refrigerant unless you are EPA-Certified.
- Do not handle high-voltage electrical wiring unless properly trained.
- Be careful when handling sheet metal - it can be very sharp.
- Improper installation of products or improperly servicing a furnace can cause serious injury or death.
- This installation guide is not exhaustive of the subject matter, nor does it replace the manufacturer's instructions or requirements.
- If you do not fully understand how to install your product after reading the manufacturer's instructions, contact your local heating and air conditioning dealer for help and do not attempt to install it yourself.
- Alpine Home Air Products, its partners, the product manufacturers or any other providers of your purchased items cannot be held responsible for any damages, liability or litigation for any consequences, damages or injury that results from improper use or installation.