Reznor® V3 Series unit heaters have a refreshing new appearance with a glossy white cabinet finish, unique REZNOR mitered corner and less visible hardware. Each size cabinet is easily suspended from either 2 or 4 suspension points, or an optional hanger kit for all sizes allows for ceiling mounting. The low voltage terminal strip on the outside of the cabinet makes connecting control wiring easy with no panels to remove. The addition of a "G" terminal to the strip, along with the new design of the circuit board, allows for fan only operation (without adding relays). All units have a factory installed gas line nipple to the exterior of the cabinet for easy gas service connection.
The preeminent new internal feature is the T-CORE2® heat exchanger and single burner combustion system. Other standard features include a single-stage gas valve, multi-try direct spark ignition with 100% lockout, pressure switch to verify vent flow, resiliently isolated venter motor, venter wheel with improved housing, resiliently isolated axial fan and motor assembly and a high temperature limit control. Sizes 30-125 also include a flame rollout safety switch. Operation is controlled through an integrated circuit board. The circuit board monitors heater operation and has LED diagnostic indicator lights to identify abnormalities in control functions.
The new V3 series unit heaters are designed to provide all the features you expect in a Reznor heater plus improved efficiency, easier installation and a new look - both inside and out.
Please read this Important Notice.
- Sizes 30-125 certified for residential heating application
- Sizes 30-400 certified for commercial/industrial heating application
- 82-83% thermal efficient ~ TOP in its class!
- 50-60°F rise range
- NEW T-CORE2® design titanium stabilized aluminized steel heat exchanger (patent pending)
- NEW T-CORE2® single burner combustion system including a one-piece burner assembly (patent pending)
- 115/1/60 supply voltage
- 115 volt open fan motor with internal overload protection
- Transformer for 24-volt controls
- Integrated circuit board with diagnostic indicator lights
- Multi-try direct ignition with 100% lockout
- Fan relay (included on the circuit board)
- Natural or propane single-stage gas valve (field adjustable for operation to 9,000 ft elevation)
- Vibration/noise isolated fan and venter motors ~designed for low noise operation
- 2-pt and 4-pt suspension ~ standard on all sizes
- External terminal strip for 24-volt wiring
- External gas connection
- Full fan guard ~ engineered for safety
- Improved cabinet design with less visible hardware and a NEW Reznor appearance
- Look for the white cabinet and unique mitered corner
|Heating Capacity||200,000 BTU|
|Effective Heating Capacity (BTUs)||166,000|
|Maximum Over Current Protection (115v)||15 Amps|
|Gas Connection||.5 inches|
|Vent Connection||5 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||10 Years|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|