The Aprilaire Model 1850 Dehumidifier is a high-capacity solution that helps you achieve total comfort through humidity control. It is installed as part of your home's heating and cooling system by a local HVAC professional. The 1850 pulls air from every room in your home through the return ducts. Then, it removes the moisture and sends dry air back throughout your home. It works in conjunction with your air conditioner to efficiently balance the humidity levels in your home, but can also work independently on days when you don't need the air conditioner.
- Is placed in the basement, crawlspace, or condominium / townhome utility closet.
- Has undergone rigorous reliability and durability testing, assuring the high-quality performance you expect and deserve.
- Uses automatic humidity sensing for efficient and effective removal of excess humidity in your home.
- Includes a built-in, easy to use control.
- Performs quietly installed away from your living space.
- Requires low-maintenance. No messy trays to empty; simple once a year filter cleaning or replacement. (part number 5443)
Protect Your Family From the Effects of Excess Humidity
When you use the Aprilaire Model 1850 Dehumidifier, you get high-capacity protection and comfort. Find a dealer near you to decide if the Model 1850 is right for you based on your home’s size, age and construction. Or get replacement parts for your existing Model 1850 here.
|Filter||Washable MERV 8|
|Air Flow||265 CFM|
|Capacity (Pints per Day)||95|
|Inlet Air Operating Conditions||104 - 50 degrees F|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||No|
|Duct Connection Diameter||10 inches|
|Cabinet Insulation||0.5 inch|
|Sound Rating, Indoor||54 Decibels|
|Product Weight||75 lbs|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||Yes|
|Depth||12 1/2 Inches|
|Height||14 1/2 Inches|
|Limited Warranty||5 Years|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|