When installed next to the cooling coil of the system, the Honeywell UV100A1059 Surface Treatment System kills up to 99.9% of mold on system cooling coils and up to 75% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system.
- Mounts over central air conditioner’s cooling coil.
- Continuously emits ultraviolet (UV-C) energy.
- Kills up to 99.9% of mold that could otherwise thrive on system cooling coils.
- Kills up to 75% of certain airborne bacteria passing by the system.
- Special UV light doesn’t produce ozone, unlike some UV products.
- Special safety design that won’t let lamp light unless properly mounted to the duct.
- Special light pipe to safely view the lamp operation.
- Exclusive AIRWATCH™ indicator reminds customers when to change lamp (optional).
- Sealed unit design prevents accidental installer and homeowner contact with the voltage and with the ultraviolet rays.
- Quick and easy lamp replacement and maintenance.
- One-year limited warranty.
Your order will also include Alpine's exclusive free installation video on DVD! Watch as a pro installs the UV purifier and shows you how to do the same. You'll have all your questions answered as you see how fast and extrememly easy it is to install.
|Power Requirements||120 Volt Plug|
|Rated Watts||36 watts|
|Affected Contaminants||Airborne Bacteria , Surface Mold|
|Operating Temperature (Outside Duct)||30 to 104 °F|
|Operating Temperature (Inside Duct)||30 to 140 °F|
|Cord Length||5 ft|
|Bulb Length||14.875 inches|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|