Use this sail switch to activate a humidifier or an electronic air cleaner when you have a variable speed air handler or a variable speed furnace (not needed if you have a Goodman variable speed furnace). This sail switch is mounted in the return air duct where the sail will be in the direct path of an unrestricted air stream.
- Simplified installations with multi-speed fans, in- accessible air handlers, fan motors with voltage or phase different from controlled equipment; eliminated wiring to system fan.
- Polyester film sail mounted on a micro switch snap switch.
- Removable spring counterbalances sail to allow mounting in either vertical (up or down) or horizontal air flow.
- Top and bottom conduit knockouts for wiring convenience
- Low air velocity switch operation makes at 250 fpm and breaks at 75 fpm.
|Operating Velocity||75 to 250 fpm|
|Maximum Ambient Temp at Sail||170 F|
|Maximum Ambient Temp at Switch||125 F|
|Sail Coverage||26.2 sq in of area|
|Contact Ratings||24/120/240 Vac|
|Insertion Length||10 inches|
|Width||3 3/4 Inches|
|Height||3 47/50 Inches|