Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTAC), like those found in a typical hotel room, are an ideal way to heat and air condition offices, apartments, dormitories, and residential additions. The PTAC units slide into a standard 16” x 42” wall sleeve and include intuitively configured controls. New PTAC units are designed with efficiency, durability, and quiet operation in mind. They can be purchased in a variety of capacities to meet your sizing requirements. This PTAC unit is a heat pump with a back-up electric heat strip.
When purchasing a PTAC unit be sure to match the power plug to the wall recepticle. View this plug chart which will show you what wall recepticle is required for the PTAC unit of your choice.
- DigiSmart Control Board – Degree-by-degree temperature control and LED digital display make it easy to monitor the system settings.
- Quiet Fan Operation – New 9-blade condenser fan, and reconfiguration of copper refrigerant tubing results in the quietest Amana PTAC ever.
- Automatic Freeze Protection – If the unit senses the temperature below 40 degrees, the fan motor and electric heat strip are turned on.
- 3-Minute Compressor Lockout – After the compressor cycles off, it will not restart for three minutes in order to prevent harm to the compressor.
- Automatic 2nd Stage Electric Heat (Heat Pump Only) – If the room temperature falls to 4 degrees below the set point temperature, the heat pump compressor is shut off and the electric heat strip is turned on.
- Rotary Compressor – Permanently mounted on rubber isolators to limit vibration noise.
|Electric Heater Capacity (BTUs)||12000 / 9900 BTU|
|Heat Pump||13200 / 13300 BTUs|
|Cooling Capacity||13900 / 14000 BTU|
|Energy Efficiency Ratio||9.3 EER|
|Coefficiency of Performance||2.9 COP|
|Cooling Wattage||1495 / 1505 watts|
|Branch Circuit Fuse||20 amps|
|Electric Heater Size||2.9 - 3.5 kilowatts|
|Cut-Out Dimensions, W x H||42.25 x 16.25 inches|
|Chassis Weight||115 lbs|
|Voltage||208 / 230 Volts|
|Limited Warranty||5 Years|