Heatrim/American hydronic baseboard heaters are a stylish and efficient way to deliver hydronic heat to your home. The top and back panels of the enclosure are of one-piece steel construction for strength and durability. The front panel, made of flat, dent-resisting steel, is easily removed for cleaning. A pivot-mounted damper allows positive fingertip control for easy opening and closing from any point along the heater's length. The high-output heating element rests on a silent slide shoe made of heat resistant nylon which provides sound insulation and allows smooth element expansion.
- Symmetrically styled for a modern, low-silhouette appearance.
- Designed for fast, low-cost installation...the back panel stands unaided against the wall so that all back panels, filler and joining pieces can be positioned and fastened to the wall by one person. Brackets, dampers, front panels and accessories snap right on.
- Engineered for peak hydronic performance.
- Stands only 7 3/8 inches high and extends only 2 11/16 inches into the room when set flush against the wall, and even less when recessed to plaster depth.
- Comes with a white semi-gloss prime coat, which may be left as is or painted to match room decor.
|Heating Capacity||560 BTU/Hour/Linear Foot|
|Heating Element Size||.75 Inches|
|Product Weight||8.5 lbs|