Introducing the NEW SER series of Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV) by Fantech. As with previous designs, incoming fresh outdoor air is filtered before it is heated by the stale outgoing air through an enthalpy energy recovery core. The ERV then distributes the fresh filtered air throughout the home by direct ductwork installed specifically for the ERV or through the ductwork of a forced-air system.
The climate conditions where you live will determine whether you need a Heat Recovery Ventilator or an Energy Recovery Ventilator. HRV's are usually recommended for colder climates with longer heating seasons. ERV's are used for warmer, more humid climates with long cooling seasons. Please see our helpful reference map to assist in selecting the right unit for you.
- Compact Design
- Electrostatic Filters (washable)
- Balancing Dampers Included In Installation Kit (not factory installed)
- External Screw Type Dry Contacts For Push Button Timers (RTS 2), Dehumidistats (MDEH 1), Crank Timer (FD 30M) & EDF5 (5MR) Intellitek control.
- Easy Core Guide Channels For Removing Core
- Simple Yet Sophisticated Design Makes These Units the Most Reliable ERVs on the Market
- Enthalpy Core
- EBM Motors with Backward Incline Propellers
- Steep Fan Curves for Superior Airflow Performance
- No Balancing Required
- Insulated with 1" (25mm) Foil-Faced High Density Polystyrene Foam
- No Drain Needed on SER 1504N, SER 2004N, SER 3204N
- CASE -22 gauge galvanized steel on the SER2004/2004N; 24 gauge galvanized steel on the SER1504/1504N. Baked powder coated paint, antique white. Insulated with 1" (25 mm) high density polystyrene foam to prevent condensation and meet the requirements of the Underwriters Laboratories 94HF.
- MOTORS -Two (2) German-manufactured, factory-balanced ebm™ motors with backward curved blades. Motors come with permanently lubricated sealed bearings to guarantee long life and maintenance-free operation. Seven (7) year warranty.
- CORE -Semi-permeable energy recovery cores configured for an efficient cross-flow ventilation. Manufactured to withstand extreme temperature variations. Core warranty 5 years.
- FILTERS -Two (2) Washable Electrostatic Panel Type Air Filters, SER 1504 is 8.5" (216mm) x 15" (380mm) x 0.125" (3mm), SER 2004 is 11.75" (298mm) x 15" (380mm) x 0.125" (3mm).
- CONTROLS -External three (3) position (Low/Stand By/Medium) rocker switch that will offer continuous ventilation. Fantech offers a variety of external controls. (see optional controls).
- DEFROST -A preset 5 minute defrost sequence is activated at an outdoor air temperature of 23°F (-5°C) and lower. The unit then returns to normal operation for 25 minutes, and continues cycle.
- SERVICEABILITY -Core, filters, motors and drain pan can be easily serviced through latched access door. Core conveniently slides out with ease on an improved railing system. Electrical box, placed on the outside of the unit, can also be easily accessed.
|Air Flow||200 CFM|
|For Homes Up To||4,200 sqft|
|Duct Connection Diameter||6 inches|
|Product Weight||66 lbs|
|Width||27 87/100 Inches|
|Depth||17 37/100 Inches|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|