Raywall brand electric baseboard heaters by T.P.I. Corporation are for use in residential and commercial applications. Available in a wide range of sizes, these units are a versatile option as a primary or supplemental source of heat.
- Stainless steel element
- UL listed for installation directly to any floor surface, including carpeting (maximum thickness: .75”)
- Painted (white) 22 gauge steel front with 20 gauge junction boxes.
- Junction boxes located on each end of the heater.
- Quick connect cable clamps and 6” ground lead wires in each junction box.
- Over-temperature thermal limit extending entire length of heated area.
- Full length wireway along the back of heater.
- Key hole knockouts every 4” for easy mounting.
- Low profile design 2.5” deep.
- Optional built-in thermostat.
|Heating Capacity||1275 BTU|
|Product Weight||10 lbs|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|