The Electronic Condensate Unit consists of two parts—the water collection reservoir and control unit/pump. The water collector reservoir is to be positioned near the bottom of the air handler. The control unit / pump can be affixed internal or external to the air handler.
Automatic operation is achieved through the use of a float / switch device inside the water collection reservoir that turns the pump on when approximately 1/2 inch (14mm) of water collects in the water collection reservoir, and automatically switches off when the water collection reservoir drains to approximately 3/8 inch (10mm). The Little Giant unit is of the highest quality workmanship and material. It has been engineered to give you long and trouble-free service.
- Fully automatic: Start, stop and overflow detection
- Uses only .3 watts of standby power
- Encapsulated circuit board / controller and pump
- 5/32" x 1/4" barbed adapter included
- 3' x 5/32" ID suction tubing included
- 8" x 5/32" ID vent tubing included
- 3" x 1/2" ID drain tubing included
|Fluid Temperature Range (°F)||Up to 120°F|
|Discharge Size||5/32 inches|
|Product Weight||1.17 lbs|