17 GPD Flow Through By-Pass Humidifier featuring GENERALAire’s E1 Temperature Compensating Humidistat control. This unit delivers Elegant Styling for today’s modern mechanical room. The Model 900 is equipped with a patented kinetic trough where water is dispersed uniformly across the pad. We provide a stainless steel valve seat where others do not.
- E1 Temperature Compensating Humidistat is included.
- Bypass humidifier mounts easily on the warm or return plenum and delivers 17 GPD.
- Evaporator pad replacement number GA19.
- A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
- Water is metered into a patented kinetic trough and dispersed uniformly across the pad. Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build-up.
Other items needed for the installation that are not included: 1/4" copper tubing for water line, 1/2" ID plastic tubing for drain, 6" round ducting & elbow for bypass air, and 2-conductor 18 to 22 gauge wire. These items are available in our easy installation kit.
|Maximum Coverage Area||3,000 Square Feet|
|Water Capacity (GPD)||17 Gallons/Day|
|Water Feed Rate||3 Gallons/Hour|
|Evap. Capacity||.70 Gallons/Hour|
|Electrical Requirements||24 Volts|
|Remote Sensing Bulb||Included|
|Bypass Duct Diameter||6 inches|
|Plenum Opening Size||8.75W x 12H inches|
|Height||16 1/2 Inches|
|Limited Warranty||10 Years|