18 GPD Flow Through Fan-Powered Humidifier featuring GENERALAire’s E1 Temperature Compensating Humidistat control. This unit delivers Elegant Styling for today’s modern mechanical room. The Model 1000 is equipped with patented kinetic trough where water is dispersed uniformly across the pad. We provide a stainless steel valve seat where others do not.
- E1 Temperature Compensating Humidistat is included.
- Fan-powered unit mounts easily on the warm air plenum and delivers 18 GPD.
- Evaporator pad replacement number GA19.
- A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
- Water is metered into a patented kinetic trough and dispersed uniformly across the pad. Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build-up.
Other items needed for installation that are not included: 1/4" copper tubing for water line, 1/2" ID plastic tubing for drain, and 2-conductor 18 to 22 gauge wire. These items are included in our easy installation kit.
The GeneralAire 1000 should not be installed on horizontal flow ducting.