Please read this Important Notice.
The Modine Hot Dawg® Model HD power-exhausted, gas-fired unit heater is compact, light, and quiet which makes it great for garage installations.
- Hush-puppy quiet operation.
- Uses natural gas or is propane convertable with optional conversion kit.
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor.
- Install quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe.
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
- Full 10-year warranty on aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger.
- Easily serviceable; includes LED diagnostics on gas valve.
- Includes hot surface ignition, inshot style burners and sealed, permanently lubricated motor.
|Heating Capacity||125,000 BTU|
|Effective Heating Capacity (BTUs)||100,000|
|Maximum Over Current Protection (115v)||20 Amps|
|Combustion Type||Power Vented|
|Certified for||Commercial , Industrial , Residential|
|Gas Connection||.5 inches|
|Vent Connection||4 Inches|
|Product Weight||125 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||10 Years|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|