Please read this Important Notice.
The separated combustion Hot Dawg draws its combustion air from outside the work space, ensuring the unit always has plenty of fresh, clean air to breathe. This fresh-air supply reduces common concerns about dusty, dirty or humid applications. Additionally, drawing combustion air from the outside increases overall heating efficiency.
In short, a separated combustion Hot Dawg unit gives you many added advantages, including:
- Less maintenance in dusty environments
- Improved efficiency by using outside air for combustion
- Greater durability in “hostile” environments (environments possessing substances that may deteriorate the performance of the unit)
- External thermostat and gas connections
- Hush-puppy quiet operation.
- Uses natural gas or is propane convertable with optional conversion kit.
- Certified for residential, commercial and industrial use.
- Low-profile design and neutral color to blend in with decor.
- Install quickly and easily with field wiring connections and knockouts for quick access to gas and electricity.
- Standard power exhaust simplifies side-wall or roof venting with small-diameter vent pipe.
- Permanently-lubricated motor for trouble-free dependability.
- Full 10-year warranty on aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger.
- Easily serviceable; includes LED diagnostics on gas valve.
- Includes hot surface ignition, inshot style burners and sealed, permanently lubricated motor.
|Heating Capacity||100,000 BTU|
|Effective Heating Capacity (BTUs)||80,000|
|Maximum Over Current Protection (115v)||20 Amps|
|Certified for||Commercial , Industrial , Residential|
|Gas Connection||.5 inches|
|Vent Connection||4 Inches|
|Product Weight||125 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height||20 1/2 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||10 Years|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|