Provides precise line voltage control of resistive-rated electric heating equipment including fan-forced and baseboard electric heaters.
- For control of resistive-rated baseboard electric heaters.
- Extremely sensitive to temperature changes.
- Replace virtually all standard wall-mounted line voltage thermostats.
- Color-coded leads allow easy installation.
- Include long-lasting Micro Switch™ mechanism.
- Rugged, plastic mounting base.
- Cover thermometer indicates room temperature.
- Well suited for upgrades and high-end new construction.
- Mounts directly on vertical 2 x 4 in. outlet box, or on 4 x 4 in. outlet box.
|Stages of Heat||1|
|Use with Heat Pump||No|
|Power Method||120 V|
|Use with Gas/Oil||No|
|Use with Electric Furnace||Yes|
|Line Voltage Capable||Yes|