Honeywell’s LineVoltPRO™ 7000 delivers the features that matter most in a non-programmable thermostat: precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display, and a contemporary design to fit your lifestyle. The LineVoltPRO™ non-programmable digital thermostat provides electronic control of 208/240 Vac resistive rated electric baseboard heaters, radiant ceiling heat, radiant floor heat, convectors and fan forced heaters. If used as directed, electronic thermostats can save up to 10% on annual heating costs. Savings may vary based on geographic region and usage.
- Electronic temperature control - precision of ±1 F saves up to 10% on heating bills.
- Large, clear, backlit display - easy to read in various lighting conditions.
- Soundproofed for quiet operation - reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats.
- On/Off switch allows you to turn the thermostat off at the end of the heating season (TL7235 only).
- Heating indicator - at a glance confirmation that the heat is on.
- Maintenance free - no batteries required.
- 5-year limited warranty.
|Stages of Heat||1|
|Stages of Cool||No Air Conditioning Ability|
|Use with Heat Pump||No|
|Use with Gas/Oil||No|
|Use with Electric Furnace||No|
|Resume / Adaptive Intelligent Recovery Capability||No|
|Outdoor Temperature Sensor Capability||No|
|Indoor Temperature Sensing Capability||No|
|Ventilation Control/Independent Circuit Switching||No|
|Humidifier Panel Indication||No|
|Line Voltage Capable||Yes|
|Width||2 3/4 Inches|
|Height||4 7/8 Inches|
|Limited Warranty||5 Years|