Enjoy instant warmth plus lower heating costs with a traditional enclosed or fire-place look heater. New glass-front "fireplace-look" or enclosed vented hearth heaters provide comfort for hard-to-heat areas. Williams vented hearth heaters are designed to give you maximum efficiency, low fuel consumption and quiet operation. Williams console heaters come with a factory installed electric blower to circulate the heated air through the room. Unit comes from factory set up for natural gas. In order to operate on LP (liquid propane), the Williams 8946 LP Conversion Kit must be purchased seperately. Please read this Important Safety Notice.
NOTICE TO BIRD OWNERS: We understand these furnaces may contain Teflon, which, when heated for the first time, may be lethal to birds although is harmless to humans. Do not use this product without protecting your bird from possible PTFE poisoning.
- No electricity required for heat ... great during power outages. (Electricity is required for the blower to function.)
- Burners engineered for quiet ignition and maximum heat efficiency.
- Louvered-top design and front grill for improved heat circulation.
- Built-in draft diverter to permit close-to-wall installation.
- Natural and propane gas models (Conversion kit available).
- "Matchless" pilot ignitor.
- Automatic temperature and safety controls. Thermostat may be mounted on the wall or on the furnace cabinet. Included with all models.
For proper venting, do not attach a 90 degree elbow directly to the draft diverter. It is recommended to attach 2 feet (.6m) of straight vent pipe before an elbow is used. Use 45 degree elbows if possible. Run flue pipe as direct as possible; using no more than two elbows.
|Heating Capacity||35,000 BTU|
|Effective Heating Capacity (BTUs)||25,000|
|Vent Pipe Diameter||4 inches|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||68 %|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Ignition Type||Matchless Pilot|
|Equipment Type||Console Furnace|
|Product Weight||83 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||No|
|Depth||15 37/100 Inches|
|Height||28 87/100 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||10 Years|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|