Enjoy instant warmth plus lower heating costs with a traditional enclosed or fire-place look heater. New glass-front "fireplace-look" or enclosed vented hearth heaters provide comfort for hard-to-heat areas. Williams vented hearth heaters are designed to give you maximum efficiency, low fuel consumption and quiet operation. Williams console heaters come with a factory installed electric blower to circulate the heated air through the room. Unit comes from factory set up for natural gas. In order to operate on LP (liquid propane), the Williams 8948 LP Conversion Kit must be purchased seperately. Please read this Important Safety Notice.
NOTICE TO BIRD OWNERS: We understand these furnaces may contain Teflon, which, when heated for the first time, may be lethal to birds although is harmless to humans. Do not use this product without protecting your bird from possible PTFE poisoning.
- No electricity required for heat ... great during power outages. (Electricity is required for the blower to function.)
- Burners engineered for quiet ignition and maximum heat efficiency.
- Louvered-top design and front grill for improved heat circulation.
- Built-in draft diverter to permit close-to-wall installation.
- Natural and propane gas models (Conversion kit available).
- "Matchless" pilot ignitor.
- Automatic temperature and safety controls. Thermostat may be mounted on the wall or on the furnace cabinet. Included with all models.
|Heating Capacity||65,000 BTU|
|Effective Heating Capacity (BTUs)||50,400|
|Efficiency (% AFUE)||71 %|
|Ignition Type||Matchless Pilot|
|Product Weight||137 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Meets Canadian OEE Standards||No|
|Depth||19 31/50 Inches|
|Height||32 87/100 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||10 Years|
|Parts Warranty||1 Years|