The AQ255 and AQ257 family of AQUATROL Expansion Zoning panels work with AQ2000 Boiler Control Panels and AQ1000 Communicating Thermostat to control up to 4 space heating zones (or 8, for the AQ2558P2X Panel). Can be combined with additional expansion zoning panels and an AQ2000 control panel for a total of 16 space heating zones.
- AQ255 for zoning with pumps or zone valves without end switches.
- Use with 2-wire polarity insensitive communicating thermostats.
- Allows zone synchronization through Zone of Greatest Demand control.
- Auto test function to test zones at system start up. It allows for operator controlled testing of zones; includes pause/restart capability.
- LED lights for easy diagnostic of zone operation.
- Allows zoning with either "Normally Open" or "Normally Closed" zone valves.
- Adjacent zoning panels can operate different zone equipment - one panel may control 4 pumps while another may control 4 zone valves.
- Easily switch from zone valves to pumps with same zoning module - just flip one DIP switch. Ensure correct voltage is applied (120 Vac for pumps, 24 Vac for valves)
- R-C transformer and B-B data bus terminal connections and network communication for easy expansion.
- Zones can be set to energize a parallel group pump.
- Line or low-voltage output for zoning equipment (pumps or valves) 38 VA Transformer with self resetting electronic fuse.