33,000 BTU Cooling (2.75 Ton), 37,900 BTU Heating, 15 SEER Heating / Cooling (Heat Pump), Three-Zone Mini-Split System, 220 Volts, R-410A Refrigerant
|Product has been discontinued.
|Please call us for a suitable alternate product.
Mon - Fri 8:30am - 5:00pm Central
Friedrich Air multi-zone mini-split systems can be installed in a dual, or tri-zone configuration. Featuring advanced inverter technology, Friedrich mini-split systems let you reach the desired temperature faster, maintain it more accurately, and reduce energy costs. The inverter technology allows each system to adjust capacity and cooling output to provide only the amount of cooling needed at a given time. For example, a 1.5 ton system will operate even more efficiently as a 1.25 ton system if that is all that is needed.
(Note: These heat pumps will not operate in heating mode when the outdoor temperature is below 14°F. The heating capacity at an outdoor temperature of 47°F is 13,600 BTU in the larger zones and 10,700 BTU in the smaller zone, while heating capacity at an outdoor temperature of 17°F is only 9,200 BTU in the larger zones and 7,200 BTU in the smaller zone.)
- Auto swing louvers (up / down)
- Continuous 'Air Sweep'
- Auto-restart after power interruptions
- Auto-shut flaps close when unit is off for a sleeker appearance
- Washable, reusable air filters
- Removable front grille
- Auto-changeover (heat pump models)
- Low-ambient operation
- 24-hour timer and sleep timer
- Auto / cool / dry / fan / heat modes
- Four fan speeds: high / medium / low / quiet, plus auto-fan
- Remote control holder
- Unique transmitter codes to prevent unintentional interference with other units when using remote control
- 1 MR36TQY3F 36,000 BTU Outdoor Heat Pump
- 1 MW09Y3FM 9,500 BTU Indoor Air Handler
- 2 MW12Y3FM 12,000 BTU Indoor Air Handlers
- 3 Remote Controls
Complete your system by selecting three line sets from the Accessories tab above. Line sets come in 15 foot, 35 foot, and 50 foot lengths.