Honeywell's FocusPRO is now wireless thanks to RedLINK™ technology, so the thermostat can be installed anywhere. Because the wiring is done at an Equipment Interface Module by the equipment, adding multi-stage systems or cooling is a breeze. The FocusPRO thermostat provides electronic control of 24Vac conventional and heat pump systems. If used as directed, programmable thermostats can save up to 33% on annual heating and cooling costs. Savings may vary depending on geographic region, and system usage.
- Powered by RedLINK™ reliability
- No interference with other wireless devices in the home
- Works with compatible RedLINK™ enabled devices
- Same features as the FocusPRO 5000 - now wireless
- Can display outdoor temperature and humidity
- 1 year battery life, with 2 month low battery warning
Also available is the Wireless FocusPRO 5000 System Kit, which contains the FocusPRO 5000 Thermostat, Equipment Interface Module, Return Air Sensor, Personal Comfort Station™ and Wireless Outdoor Sensor.