These economical register-style fan forced wall heaters are a perfect way to add heat to any room in your home during those cold days and nights, and are designed for either recessed or surface mount installation and look like your typical wall register. The 4300 series heaters may be wall mounted in a vertical position with top discharge, or horizontal position with right or left discharge. This heater comes with single pole thermostat already installed, and uses 120 VAC.
This unit is flush mounted. For surface mounting, the Raywall 4300EX32 surface mounting frame is required and must be purchased separately.
- Available in white
- Powder coated 20 gauge steel front
- Manual reset thermal limit
- Finned tubular steel element
- Propeller style fan blade - 2200 RPM / 70 CFM
- Weight 9 lbs.
- Rough in dimensions: 14 1/2" wide - 7 1/8"
high - 3 1/2” deep
- Grill dimensions - 16 3/4” wide - 7 5/8” high
- Unit not approved for ceiling mount applications
- Unit can be positioned to allow left, right or top
|Heating Output @ 120 Volts||5,120 BTU|
|Air Flow||70 CFM|
|Thermostat Range||50 - 90 Degrees Fahrenheight|
|Cut-Out Dimensions, W x H||14 1/2W x 7 1/8H inches|
|Product Weight||9 lbs|
|Fan Speed RPM||2,200 RPM|
|Width||16 3/4 Inches|
|Depth||3 1/2 Inches|
|Height||7 5/8 Inches|
|Limited Warranty||1 Year|