Diversitech UltraLite® Condenser Pads are strengthened by miles of fiber in each square foot of fiber-cement coating. This fiber allows the pad to flex instead of cracking or breaking. The textured surface prevents the condensing unit or portable generator from sliding, and allows water drainage, while the engineered encapsulated polystyrene (EPS) core prevents warping and provides a solid bottom to resist settling. UltraLite® pads are unaffected by soil conditions, ultraviolet (UV) light, temperature extremes, and other weather conditions.
- Natural textured cement surface
- Prevents unit slide
- Allows moisture drainage
- Polystyrene core prevents warping and resists settling
- Fiber cement coating -- flexes instead of cracking or breaking
- Lightweight at less than 2.5 pounds per square foot
- Limited lifetime warranty