With a Noritz tankless water heater you will get an endless supply of hot water. Tankless water heaters heat water on demand, and that means you never have to worry about running out of hot water. Compared to a traditional water heater, tankless water heaters are also very small in size and can be installed virtually anywhere.
Tankless water heaters also run more efficiently than a traditional water heater. These models require no pilot light, and can save about half the cost of your current water heating bill since there is no reheating of water as with traditional water heaters. This water heater is a high efficiency, fully condensing appliance. Unlike a traditional tankless water heater, a condensing type captures heat from the exhaust gas and uses it to preheat the incoming cold water as it passes through the secondary heat exchanger.
- 93% Efficiecy
- Capable of using 3" or 4" PVC piping for venting
- Zero clearance to combustibles
- Dual stainless steel heat exchanger
- Fully modulating dual flame burner and direct ignition
- Built-in neutralizer system
- 25% thicker copper piping for better thermal efficiency
- Automatic air regulator monitors air temperature
- Digital remote included
- Thermal fuse provides overheat protection
- Open loop combi system
- 100° - 180°F Temperature range
- Up to 24 units can be linked and operated by a single system controller
- Resin coated PC board