The Peerless® PureFire® gas-fired condensing boiler is a high-efficiency boiler for residential and commercial applications and is available for either natural gas or LP (propane). The direct vent, sealed combustion PureFire boilers have an ultra-high efficiency rating up to 97.3% and are ENERGY STAR® qualified. The PureFire, now available in six sizes, has ASME and ETL certifications for both the U.S. and Canada and is the most thoroughly tested high efficiency boiler on the market. A unique condensate system with built-in neutralizer component and float switch protection is a top feature of the boiler.
Other great features include a high grade stainless steel burner and heat exchanger, 120 volt convenience outlet and LoNOx operation for the good of the environment. The PureFire's fully modulating burner assures dependable operation and maximum boiler efficiency. Zero clearance to combustibles, easy access to controls and leveling legs are other standard features that allow for ease of installation and maintenance. Boilers are easily converted from LP to natural gas and from natural gas to LP without any additional parts.
All Peerless PureFire® gas boilers are equipped with a state-of-the-art control board that offers modern technology such as an outdoor reset control with an additional outdoor temperature sensor and is cascade capable for operation of up to 16 units as a single module. The control board also has built-in technology for domestic hot water priority and an energy saving heat recovery function that improves hot water performance and reduces off cycle losses. Standby temperature of domestic hot water is controlled by economic low fire operation. Additionally, the control board’s LCD status display module uses plain English for easy-to-read status and troubleshooting text while a switch to "system test mode" enables contractors to manually control the firing rate.
- Up to 97.3% AFUE - Energy Star qualified
- Fully modulating burner for maximum efficiency
- Rating of less than 30 ppm LoNOx, exceeds national and southern California standards
- Float switch and built-in neutralizer in condensate system
- Outdoor reset and domestic hot water priority
- LCD display control board offers a heat recovery function reducing the off cylce losses
- System test mode for manual control of firing rate
- Zero clearance to combustibles
- Combination temperature-pressure gauge and 30 PSIG relief valve
- Outdoor sensor and leveling legs
- Stainless steel burner and heat exchanger
- 120 volt convenience outlet
- ASME and ETL certified for US and Canada
- Cascade capable - up to 16 boilers
Note: This boiler does not include a circulator pump, which must be purchased seperately for this unit to function. Check the product Installation Instructions for a circulator sizing chart, and the product Accessories tab for the pump which best fits your needs.
Please read this Important Safety Notice.