LENOX Bi-metal hole saws have a patented tooth design and patented tooth configuration which provides long life and fast cutting in a wide variety of materials.
- Tuff Tooth™ design is reinforced to cut stronger and last longer
- Patented Vari-Tooth® design resists tooth strippage
- High speed steel teeth resist breaking and offer extended life
- Thick backing plate with holes for drive pins resists damage due to high torque
- Cuts all materials including stainless steel to 1-1/2" cutting depth
Note: Lenox 30002-2L Arbor must be purchased seperately.
|Depth||1 3/4 Inches|