Get quick efficient warmth without the need for venting or electricity. These 99.9% efficient heaters have low fuel consumption, quiet operation and even heat distribution throughout the room. Convection causes room air to circulate from the floor upward along the front, back, and sides of the heater, and then back through the room. Ceramic plaques behind the grille give this heater a warm, attractive glow.
Williams Unvented Infrared Heaters are shipped ready to install. No electric power is needed for the heater except when the optional accessory blower is used (on applicable models). Then, a standard 3-prong receptical (electrical outlet) is needed near the heater. The heater cabinet is built of heavy gauge steel, treated for corrosion resistance and has an enamel paint finish.
- 99.9% heating efficiency maintains heat in room
- Matchless pilot ignitor
- No electricity required - great for back-up heat
- Mounts to the wall or on select models optional floor mounting base
- Top-mounted controls
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) monitors room oxygen levels for safe operation
- Powder coat finish that is scratch resistant
- Optional quiet, heavy-duty blower on select models for larger rooms, where faster heat circulation is desired
Always consult your local heating or plumbing inspector, building department, or gas utility company regarding regulations, codes, or ordinances which apply to the installation of an unvented heater. These products are not approved for use or sale in all or part of the following states: Alaska, California, Colorado, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Montana, New York and Utah.