Please view the items for specific descriptions and photographs.
Experience a never-ending supply of fresh hot water, and a sleek, sculpted water heater design. Whether you are building a spacious new home or remodeling your older home, Rinnai LS units can be used individually, in pairs, or in banks of three or more to supply all your hot water needs.
LS Series exterior-mount units require no additional venting and can even be installed in a recessed enclosure, then painted or textured to match the exterior of your home for a clean, inconspicuous appearance. All LS units contain a newly designed, commercial-grade heat exchanger for optimum durability. Homeowners get the reliability of commercial-grade construction and an industry-leading 12-year limited warranty.
- Sleek, modern design with silver finish and sculpted cover
- Applicable for both residential and commercial applications due to commercial-grade heat exchanger
- Temperature range with standard MC-91 controller (included): 98°F to 140°F
- Temperature range with MCC-91 commercial controller: 98°F to185°F
- Digital temperature control, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- 12-year heat exchanger / 5-year parts
A federal energy efficiency tax credit of up to $1,500 is available for this product if placed in service from January 1st, 2009 to December 31st, 2010. The tax credit covers 30% of the equipment, installation supplies and labor costs up to $1500.
|Maximum Input BTU||150,000 BTU|
|Minimum Input BTU||15,000 BTU|
|Hot Water Capacity Range||0.6 - 6.3 GPM|
|Thermal Efficiency||83 %|
|Power Source||120 VAC (60Hz)|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas|
|Ignition Type||Direct Ignition|
|Connection Type||NPT (Threaded)|
|Temperature Range||98 - 140 °F|
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified||Yes|
|Piping Connections - Water||3/4 Inch(es)|
|Product Weight||46 lbs|
|Meets CSA Standards||Yes|
|Depth||9 4/5 Inches|
|Height||25 2/5 Inches|
|Heat Exchanger Warranty||12 Years|
|Parts Warranty||5 Years|