The Stiebel Eltron DHC tankless water heaters are designed for installation at the point-of-use. The DHC heats water instantaneously as it flows through the unit. Stand-by heat losses are completely eliminated. The heating elements are controlled by a flow switch. An exclusive scald-guard thermostat keeps the water temperature within safe limits at all times. Additionally, the DHC water heaters are equipped with a safety high-limit with manual reset. The rugged all copper design ensures many years of reliable service.
- Designed for point-of-use applications
- Exclusive built-in scald guard thermostat
- For commercial, industrial and residential applications
- Equipped with a safety high-limit with manual reset
- Cabinet is made from high impact polycarbonate plastic
For proper sizing of Stiebel Eltron DHC tankless water heaters, please see this sizing guide.
|Amps||26 / 30|
|Maximum Overcurrent Protection (Breaker)||40 Amps|
|Piping Connections - Water||1/2 Inch(es)|
|Product Weight||5.3 lbs|
|Width||7 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||4 1/8 Inches|
|Height||14 3/16 Inches|
|Voltage||208 / 230 / 240 Volts|
|Limited Warranty||3 Years|