The Tempra® series has been redesigned completely inside and out - upgraded heavy-duty electronics, a simple single flow sensor design, a hinged cover for easy access, and Advanced Flow Control™ for the Tempra® Plus.
The Tempra® continually heats water instantaneously as you require it - and only when you require it. The Tempra® unit completely replaces a conventional tank heater with no disruption to your comfort and hot water needs.
Set the temperature knob on the front cover, and enjoy water between 86°F to 140°F. Change the desired temperature at any time. No purchase of a remote selector control is necessary. Advanced microprocessor technology ensures that the water temperature never deviates from the set point. The water temperature required by codes can simply be dialed in at the unit. The 100% accuracy of the water temperature is guaranteed by sophisticated electronics. No need to worry about mixing valves that go out of adjustment and wear out.
- Advanced microprocessor controls
- Designed for point-of-use applications
- Exclusive built-in scald guard thermostat
- For commercial, industrial and residential applications
- Equipped with a safety high-limit with manual reset
- Cabinet is made from high impact polycarbonate plastic
For proper sizing of Stiebel Eltron Tempra tankless water heaters, please see this sizing guide.